Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Randoman

Modis then begat Mah Min, who decided to wear a purple hood instead of a crown.

Mah Min begat Mah Nih, who liked hoods a lot, but hated his father's purple hood; so in rebellion, he went back to the crown-wearing tradition of previous generations. This gesture pleased Quater so much that Mah Nih was simply caught-up into the presence of Quater to live forever in peace with Father, but not before he was able to create a poor likeness of himself, May Nee.

Who begat Way Nee.

Who begat Fwah Gee (the founder of the famous Fwah Ah Nation.)

Who begat Fep At.

Who begat Fep Pee.

Who begat Feh, who liked to sing loving songs for his sons. He sang by expelling air from between five flaps of flesh on his back. Feh sang this way, as a sincere gesture of love for his many sons, but the perpetual honking and flapping of his songs echoed up to the ears of Quater, who, after many years of tolerance, could finally take it no more. Quater smote Feh with a bolt of energy so intense that nobody ever found a trace of his body. Feh was destroyed in the prime of his life, but not before he was able to create thirteen sons.

Feh's thirteen sons were: Klough, Kluff, Klau, Klimt, Kleft, Klak, Klink, and five sons all of whom Feh named Kloppenhomwinwitz, because he could not think of another name until the birth of his last son, Klee.

In the Fwah Legends are the stories of Feh and his thirteen sons.

Feh's favorite son was named Klee (meaning, "give me more like this one").

Feh often had his sons watch the FwaCattle herd in an attempt to teach them the value of hard work, and the responsibility of caring for the herd. FwaCattle had three genders: female; hemale; and threemale (threemales had the gender characteristics of all three genders). When the females were nursing they exuded FwaGerkins from their hide. FwaGerkins were the staple of the Fwah Ah diet. Klee was the youngest of Feh's sons, yet he was also the most responsible, and he was the only one who listened when Feh spoke to his sons the legends Feb Pee had told him of Father and Quater.

(If you're curious where I got this awesome excerpt from)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Camilla.

22 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Back Street Girls sure does sound like a funny show.  I should watch that next.

I had to look it up because I had never heard of it.

I'm tempted to watch it because of how weird/dumb/stupid the concept sounds.

I like Micaiah.

(Also, apparently the new Hellboy movie isn't that good, which makes me slightly happy, since the original movie was one of my favorite movies as a child)

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

On May 29th, 1951, I had a fun evening for the first and last time in Victoria.

Tales of Vesperia is overrated.

On 4/13/2019 at 10:27 AM, Nym said:

I want a Fire Emblem movie featuring Camilla... with Orlando Bloom as Xander or Leo.

A live action one? Definately.  The only actress I know who could probably get the physique right is Christina Hendricks and she's probably old enough to be Camilla's mom.

An anime one though? I think I'd actually see that.  Even if it was just 2 hours of Camilla chopping off heads it would probably be the best contribution to anime Fire Emblem would ever make............ Yeah that says a lot about the contributions to anime it has made doesn't it?

Christinia Hendricks is perfect for the role of Camilla.

2 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

A live action one? Definately.  The only actress I know who could probably get the physique right is Christina Hendricks and she's probably old enough to be Camilla's mom.

I'm pretty sure you can pad someone's chest to make the illusion, you just need someone else with the rest.

Chest padding doesn't work.

36 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

An anime one though? I think I'd actually see that.  Even if it was just 2 hours of Camilla chopping off heads it would probably be the best contribution to anime Fire Emblem would ever make............ Yeah that says a lot about the contributions to anime it has made doesn't it?

BuT mArS!

Srsly, the best part about the FE anime was Gordin's dubbed voice.

It's... so bad it's good.

My avatar pic is too precious and iconic too change.

18 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

BuT mArS!

Srsly, the best part about the FE anime was Gordin's dubbed voice.

It's... so bad it's good.

Huh, and here I was under the impression that the anime never made it to the U.S.  Might at least make those two episodes more remarkable.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried