Jump to content
Randoman

Post Something The Above Poster Would Never Say

Recommended Posts

SoV has great maps.

1 minute ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Huh, and here I was under the impression that the anime never made it to the U.S.  Might at least make those two episodes more remarkable.

It came to the west before Melee came out.

It's technically the west's first exposure to FE.

Also, Marth is Shinji, for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The weather in Michigan is normal. Perfectly normal.

14 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

It came to the west before Melee came out.

It's technically the west's first exposure to FE.

Really? I had no idea. Interesting tidbit, there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brain never thinks about anything weird during forum games.

Edited by Hawkwing
Mis-remembered the topic name. Whoops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never written fanfiction.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Really? I had no idea. Interesting tidbit, there.

That's actually why Marth is called "Mars" in the dub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like Pokemon.

10 hours ago, Nym said:

I dislike Charlotte (maybe?)

Meh, I'm neutral towards Charlotte.

I think what she did in episode 3 of Madoka was really important. I do use her quite a bit as a unit, though.

I just wish she would, oh, I don't know...

HIT SOMETHING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best skill in Fates is the Gamble skill for sure.

5 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Meh, I'm neutral towards Charlotte.

I think what she did in episode 3 of Madoka was really important. I do use her quite a bit as a unit, though.

I just wish she would, oh, I don't know...

HIT SOMETHING!

Lol using Gamble on the lowest accuracy weapon.

At least they gave her a backstory but not just made her a goldigger for the fun of it.

Edited by Nym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never written fanfiction.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Lol using Gamble on the lowest accuracy weapon.

At least they gave her a backstory but not just made her a goldigger for the fun of it.

I removed Gamble off her, and she still has issues hitting things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...