I had a nightmare that I was back in school.

Mine are generally of the 'oh wow actually you've been taking a class this whole time, why the fuck haven't you been attending or sending in homework for it?? it's the last week!!!' variety

usually it's some form of science

Mine are generally of the 'oh wow actually you've been taking a class this whole time, why the fuck haven't you been attending or sending in homework for it?? it's the last week!!!' variety

usually it's some form of science

I have had dreams like that a couple times and I'M NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL.

students.png

I have these all the times for classes I stopped taking.

It's funny but I've had that dream and the dream about being in a class that I didn't show up for, and I'm almost 30.

students.png

I have these all the times for classes I stopped taking.

yep. Its really weird cuz I occasionally have them. And its been nearly two decades since ive sat in a class, my dudes.

I never knew so many were afflicted with such a traumatic chronic experience. My deepest condolences and may your hearts recover from this terrible fate.

I am a for better or worse a dreamless sleeper so maybe that's a pain on it's own.

yep. Its really weird cuz I occasionally have them. And its been nearly two decades since ive sat in a class, my dudes.

Ah, one of the few peeps older than me. So it doesn't get better? Granted I went through 8 years of school after high school. Now I have nightmares about forgetting to do my paperwork.

They become much less common, but they still happen. And its always unsettling. The ones about high school are the scariest. The college ones arent as bad but still jarring.

I once had a dream that I was about to graduate from grad school but there was some required class that I either neglected to go to or kept on skipping. (That was weird in itself, because I've never skipped classes.) But I think the worst part was that the dream may have been recurring, so when I was getting ready to graduate from university I had doubts as to whether I had completed all of my requirements or not.