Fire Emblem : Wars Of The Ages

Jackron

The left one works nicely, the right one's face should be pushed 1-3 pixels towards the left edge of the cloak and have the collar tightened to match up with his? neck.

Looks pretty great though~! Glad to see you're progressing.

re: tutorial for dragon's veins: you're going to have to wait for an unknown amount of time (possibly zero time because the tutorial already exists, I don't know personally)

• 2 weeks later...

Flir is fine, no complaints.

Bolunis is just a generic soldier with a scar, I highly suggest you don't use that for the hack.

Chrons is not bad, but you should fix his hair, it starts with dark blue and then normal blue, I suppose it is because you fused two hairs. Also his beard looks really odd.

Still, it doesn't have much detail and looks pretty bland, to be honest. You added a few pixels and deleted some to make it look battle-worn, and the scar looks fine, but it doesn't look detailed, and a bit too boring.

• 3 weeks later...

gotta map and ideas for the prolog, 1st and second chapters, but idk how to implement them into the game. could someone find me a good tutorial about it? For making diolog and implementing maps...

• 4 weeks later...

Updates: Renamed most of the items, so when i actually get this thing going, you can check out the references that i placed in the legendaries and funny names for some other ones. Added character desc for my main character and the secondary one. Still working on how to fking put in a dang map on chapter one. I keep consulting the ultimate tutorial, but that don't help at all. My internet is complete crap (im talking 10kb/s if i'm lucky) so videos are out of the question. Could anyone point me or help me with a tutorial over fire emblem 8 stuff? Going down the list of tests and correcting where I can. (so far, I'm at #4) I'm intending for this series to be funny, serious and story driven. I hope for some help here. P.S. if you want a portrait in this hack, (Not of you sorry) then feel free to send a pic or something. I'll try a little harder to figure this crap out. Also, can anyone tell me how to edit these stupid events? This is difficult as hell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I put all of the code in the correct order. Frames, png codes, names and line up, but FE-ditor ADV says that their's more than sixteen colors when I pass the third frame

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, since this entire hack is getting real annoying to do, I'm switching the hack to fire emblem 7 as said in the tutorials to follow them more... accurately. Nothing else changed