Classes You Miss

So I've been wondering what classes from throuought the series you all miss.

As for me I miss the warrior class, even though they kind of sucked in Awakening compared to the Berzerker. I think warriors would have been a lot better in this game since they can use bows, and bows are pretty dam good in Fates. Not to mention warriors promoting hero are kind of dissapointing and they have a max wpn lv of B for axes.

I also really miss the Pirate class, being able to move over the water also would have made some of the maps easier to handle

I just miss most of the axe focused classes

also, I'm unsure if the oni savage is a replacement for the brigand or barbarian

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Sage class :Kappa:

Monks and Bishops.

Even though Light Magic was subpar, I really liked it for some reason.

I miss having Dark and Light Magic as their own weapon types and all the classes that they brought.

I miss the Sage class

well sages are still in the game, they've just been given a redesign and rename to onmyoji

like how myrmidon is now called samauri

they changed up some of the old classes to give them a more Japanese feel

Edited by Captain Karnage

Nomads, Shaman/Druid, Monk/Bishop, Warrior, and Halberdiers (Lance Fighters are cool too tho).

isn't that just a name for a dark mage before they were called dark mages : I kind of consider lance fighters redesigned halberdiers

I kind of want FE4 Baron's to make a return as a playable class. The fact that all magic classes are glass canons while physical classes can be pretty much anything is a pet peeve of mine.

that was kind of a broken class imo

I kind of want FE4 Baron's to make a return as a playable class. The fact that all magic classes are glass canons while physical classes can be pretty much anything is a pet peeve of mine.

Well there are Dark Knights and Malig Knights, both are pretty tanky. In fact Dark Knight has a 20% def growth, the best possible.

Man, imagine if Warrior was in this game. Niles and Takumi would jizz for it so hard (Niles especially).

Charlotte might also like it too since Bows mean she doesn't have to take counters with her shit defense.

Well there are Dark Knights and Malig Knights, both are pretty tanky. In fact Dark Knight has a 20% def growth, the best possible.

They're also both mixed attackers, with both of them having higher strength caps and Malig Knight having a higher weapon rank for axes than tomes. The only pure magic classes are Sage/Onmyoji, Sorcerer and Witch and all of them will die if you sneeze in their general direction.

Just give me a class with the stats of a general (swapping the values for strength and magic of course) and A-Rank in tomes and I'll be happy...

Edited by Phillius

Warriors and Griffon Riders.

I miss the laguz classes, Female grandmaster and manakete.

The laguz concept was handled rather poorly imo, especially in Radiant Dawn.

The Soldier/Halberdier/Sentinel class from FE9/10.

Yes, I know its now the Spear Fighter/Spear Master class. No, I don't want that. If I must be blunt, I want the European/Western-inspired class. No, I have nothing against the Spear Fighter/Spear Master class nor its Japanese/Eastern design; I just want my light-armored designs and Wrath/Vantage/Impale combo back.

I miss the Summoners. I know we know have Replicate that is a similar idea, but is not really the same. I don't know exactly why, but I think they were cool. Maybe Fates could have used them from a Nohr class, or just use the dark mages, idk, anything but with a skill to summon faceless? That was a think right? Leo and Rhajat can summon them, maybe if it was possible from a skill to have something similar.

The Soldier/Halberdier/Sentinel class from FE9/10.

Yes, I know its now the Spear Fighter/Spear Master class. No, I don't want that. If I must be blunt, I want the European/Western-inspired class. No, I have nothing against the Spear Fighter/Spear Master class nor its Japanese/Eastern design; I just want my light-armored designs and Wrath/Vantage/Impale combo back.

Sentinels could have been like the Spear Master counterpart. Nohr having the Sentinels from their soldiers, and Hoshido keeping the Spear Fighter/Master. Similar classes, different skills and builds? maybe?

Edited by SniperGYS

I want the flying sword-and-lance class back (Falcoknights and Wyvern Lords exist, but their weapons are different now).