Used master seal too early- can I fix it?!

Farore

Well, basically what the title says.. I used a master seal on my avatar, Sakura and Kaze when they hit level 10 before I realised this was NOT the smart option. (am I just losing my mind here or was this no problem in awakening?! I only waited for lvl 20 on second seals) Is there any way to salvage this or am I just going to have to deal with those low stats? It's a total pain. Reclassing or whatever doesn't help I think?

..so much for not wanting to spoil my game and reading a lot of info beforehand. I've been making a lot of stupid mistakes here and there.

Aww.. (insert curse word)

I did buy dlc map pack 1. Not sure if it has the eternal seals. But still, that's a bit annoying, having to fix 3 characters that way. If only they weren't ones I wanted to keep using, I would have benched them.. can't bench myself obviously and really want to keep Sakura at least.

Starting over is becoming more and more appealing.. :>_<:

Thanks for your reply, Jayvee!

Aww.. (insert curse word)

I did buy dlc map pack 1. Not sure if it has the eternal seals. But still, that's a bit annoying, having to fix 3 characters that way. If only they weren't ones I wanted to keep using, I would have benched them.. can't bench myself obviously and really want to keep Sakura at least.

Starting over is becoming more and more appealing.. :>_<:

Thanks for your reply, Jayvee!

Judging by the way you worded that, I think you misunderstood what Jayvee said. There isn't an Eternal Seal-specific map in pack 1 or any upcoming DLC (as far as I know) - he meant for you to farm the Ghostly Gold DLC (that's what he meant by "money" DLC).

If you have a level 3 Rod/Staff store, you can buy unlimited amounts of Eternal Seals, the catch being they cost 12k gold a piece. You can get 70k gold + from the Ghostly Gold DLC per map (which is included in Pack 1), so that's hardly an obstacle.

Edited by Sunlar

Early promotion isn't the end of the world, because you should eventually start leveling faster than some promoted units later in the game. Upon reaching level 20, use an eternal seal to increase your level cap to 25 and etc. It seems you're playing Birthright(?) so you'll have enough more than necessary gold eventually, and you'll not reach level 20 before endgame normally anyways but early promoted units might though.

You can buy Eternal steals from level 3 shops through other My Castles, but you have to be max level to use them though.

Well, basically what the title says.. I used a master seal on my avatar, Sakura and Kaze when they hit level 10 before I realised this was NOT the smart option. (am I just losing my mind here or was this no problem in awakening?! I only waited for lvl 20 on second seals) Is there any way to salvage this or am I just going to have to deal with those low stats? It's a total pain. Reclassing or whatever doesn't help I think?

..so much for not wanting to spoil my game and reading a lot of info beforehand. I've been making a lot of stupid mistakes here and there.

Just to answer another question you stated, no it wasn't a problem in Awakening because there was no absolute limit on the number of times you could restart your leveling via Second Seals. It's usually possible to cap out your stats, but like they said above, it's very expensive.

Ah, thanks so much everyone for clarifying.

It seems you're playing Birthright(?) so you'll have enough more than necessary gold eventually, and you'll not reach level 20 before endgame normally anyways but early promoted units might though.

Yes I am. I was planning on taking the default route :) Birthright, then Conquest, then Revelations. If I ever manage to get that far, lol.

The gold is no problem indeed, I played that map a few times already. Useful for a bit of grinding and figuring out some new tactics in this game as well, at least for me. (so many small changes!)

I wasn't entirely happy with my game though- just stupid small things; chose the small body type which had a face that was a bit too cute (somehow I didn't notice that difference when I was creating my avatar), decided to marry Kaden and regretted that, discovered I could buy skills from castle battles before I read about that and bought skills I wish I hadn't (because obviously they were hacked- I don't mind anyone hacking their game, but I wasn't planning on playing that way myself) so yesterday I decided to start a new game after all. I still have my other game save but I'm thinking about deleting it. I have no idea which castle people will end up in at the moment, I'm guessing the old one as I saw people had used the arena recently which obviously my new game save doesn't have yet :) so maybe I'll delete it when this castle is a bit less barren.

I'll read up on stuff beforehand this time. Didn't want too many spoilers, but that sort of came back to bite me.. y'know. :rolleyes: