Help with Birthright marriages?

radiantsage

Okay I know I did a stupid thing but I couldn't resist. I married Felicia but afterwards I realised there just aren't enough females for the rest of the males, so I can't get all the children. I'll make another save file so I can get them all. ):

I'm really confused on the rest of the marriages though. What should I do? I decided to ditch Silas' kid because I don't care much about him anyways. I'm. just. so. freaking. confused.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Kaze/Sakura (already done)

Takumi/Azura

Saizo/Kagero

Ryoma/Orochi

Rinkah/Azama (cause I don't care about them)

Hayato/Mozu

Kaden/Hinoka

Hinata/Oboro

Subaki/Setsuna

Jakob/ ??? what? there aren't enough???

Sigh. Next time I'll marry Caeldori cause she'll always be best girl.

I think you've forgotten Hana which adds one more female to get all the children. The only pairings similar to what I do for Birthright is Kaden/Hinoka. Also, it's usually good to pair physical units with other physical units and magical units with other magical units. Hence Azama/Orochi and Ryoma/Kagero. But they are your units to pair how you see fit so just have fun with it!

I think you've forgotten Hana which adds one more female to get all the children. The only pairings similar to what I do for Birthright is Kaden/Hinoka. Also, it's usually good to pair physical units with other physical units and magical units with other magical units. Hence Azama/Orochi and Ryoma/Kagero. But they are your units to pair how you see fit so just have fun with it!

Ahh yeah you're right ;-;

But I really don't like Azama and I like Orochi soo I might not do that. I've also considered Ryoma/Kagero.

Ahh yeah you're right ;-;

But I really don't like Azama and I like Orochi soo I might not do that. I've also considered Ryoma/Kagero.

Ryoma x Kagero is pretty good. I would recommend it.

If you don't want all the kids, you could always leave out Dwyer.

You could also try Hayato x Orochi for Rhajat. Rhajat needs a magical mom so Sakura, Orochi, and even Felicia are the best fit for Rhajat.

I don't care about Jakob, so that is why I can't have all the kids.

Don't forget if you are the male avatar, only you can marry Scarlet and Reina.

Edited by MeddlingMage