Zelda U E3 Predictions - Call it Before It Happens

Captain Karnage

So I thought this might be fun, to call things before they happen

as we all know that back in March of last year I passingly called Corrin for smash

SO I WANT TO TRY AGAIN

I think it's name will be

tloz: A Link to the Future

and everyone will hate it when it comes out, and Skyward Sword will be loved

It will mention the different timelines and what's happening on those other timelines while the events of this game are happening

you'll have to do things that will affect the other timelines effecting the events in the OG Zelda

Make your predictions now

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have a steampunk triforce. (Like an high-tech triforce, a device that contains the essence of the triforce, but the one from another world, not hyrule's)

There will be robots.

Ganondorf will be back as an undead possessed robot.

-

No really it'll be like many other Zelda games where you explore the world with Epona.

Edited by Naughx

The New Legend of Zelda, will be its name.

Ha. I think it will be called Legend of Zelda for Wii U. And Legend of Zelda for NX.

You know how creative Nintendo gets with the names

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

There will be robots.

Wasn't that confirmed ages ago in a different E3?

Ahem

I had a dream the other day about the subtitle, and I was really sad to discover I was dreaming (logic hit me: "Wait, where am I seeing this?" *wakes up*). I don't remember what it was exactly, so I've got nothing. I think it was four words, one being time...

Man now I wish I was better at recalling my dreams.

We'll have a steampunk triforce. (Like an high-tech triforce, a device that contains the essence of the triforce, but the one from another world, not hyrule's)

There will be robots.

Ganondorf will be back as an undead possessed robot.

I think the Lanayru Mining Facility from Skyward Sword something similar to that. I thought that was unique (unless if there's another that I just don't know about) and I'd like to see another dungeon like Lanayru's.

I predict that, in some part of the game, the number 30 is used as an allusion to the 30th anniversary of Legend of Zelda (similar to the nod to the 25th anniversary in Skyward Sword). ...Wait, are we predicting what will be in the game, or just what they'll reveal at the E3?

I predict it will be the easiest in the series.

What makes you say that? I'm curious since Aonuma's vision for the game was to go back to the roots of Zelda where hand holding was basically nonexistent.

I predict it will be the easiest in the series.

It'd be pretty impressive to somehow be easier than Wind Waker or Twilight Princess.

I'd argue PH as the easiest Zelda, simply because solutions tended to be written elsewhere in the dungeon with the intention that you'd write them down, and fairly easy enemies in general.

The TotOK was harder, but still generally easy once you got the hang of it. Heck, it's entirely possible to get 0:00 registered for the first six floors without any glitching if you know what you're doing.

Still love it though.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

It will be about a modern day teenage boy going inside a video game world as Link and meeting up with the IRL pop sensation Zelda who's trying to have normal fun by playing games, together they will fight alongside the original characters from the Zelda games against Dr.Ganon and his army of robots.

I think the Lanayru Mining Facility from Skyward Sword something similar to that. I thought that was unique (unless if there's another that I just don't know about) and I'd like to see another dungeon like Lanayru's.

Yes, but they were nice robots. (Except that guy on the sandship to get the bow)

Yes, but they were nice robots. (Except that guy on the sandship to get the bow)

And the other one.... I think his name was Dreadfuse? Skervo and Dreadfuse were their names, I think.

And the other one.... I think his name was Dreadfuse? Skervo and Dreadfuse were their names, I think.

In the french canadian version he is called DL-002T Don Killer and in the european french version he is named DL-002T Capitaine Trucide.

Since I played the game in french I'm not very used to the english names.

LD-002G Scervo = DL-002Z Don Gera or DL-002Z Capitaine Zigouille.

LD-003K Dreadfuse = DL-002T Don Killer or DL-002T Capitaine Trucide

-

And the Timeshift stones are called "Chronolithes". (Neologism from greek, lit: Timestone)

Edited by Naughx

Scervo (it's spelled with a C, you can check the figurine he got), and Dreadfuse were the best mini-bosses not named Stalmaster in Skyward Sword, imo, and I don't even really like robots much. Scrapper was entertaining tho. lol

I think I predict a lot of dungeons. I mean, if Aonuma is going back to Zelda's "roots" then you must have a lot of dungeons. I don't know about the first two Zelda games, but ALttP had a lot of them. I like a lot of dungeons anyway. ^^

I don't really remember any other minibosses so I'd say you're right on that lol

I think ALttP and ALBW are probably tied for most dungeons, though I might be missing something. I think the original Zelda and OoT have the same number of dungeons (8 normal ones and the final one) and if I remember correctly Adventure of Link had very few.

This isn't a prediction but I'm hoping for fewer block puzzles (and I'm saying that after realizing the Earth Temple is my favorite Wind Waker dungeon)

There will be a dungeon made entirely of block puzzles.

NO. That would just be super tedious and AWFUL. Please no.

Skyward Sword's last dungeon literally being a sliding block puzzle was frustrating enough at times (it's a good dungeon, don't get me wrong, but it really annoyed me sometimes).

Edited by Anacybele

I actually like block puzzles.

So while I personally would be totally down for an ice dungeon entirely devoted to them, I can see why it would be a very bad idea. It could take a while blind.

Dungeon devoted to kittens however, would be grande! Think of all the kitten based puzzles, where you must guide and help kittens!