Zelda U E3 Predictions - Call it Before It Happens

Captain Karnage

A minion ? Just a minion ? They should be the bestest of friends instead !

Thought it does bring an interesting point, if I could be the Evil Tyrant of Hyrule who defeated the Previous Tyrant of Hyrule, I would do it, just for kick and giggles.

So Link's face will be the greatest one in Koridai?

Dat meme. :p

He already have the greatest face period anyways.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally hoping the game falls in the Majora's Mask timeline. The only way it could fit into WW is through Glaceon's theory, which is the most sound idea for it going there I've seen yet. As for it going in the Downfall timeline, the issue is Hyrule is FAAAAR too big for a timeline in which Hyrule is dwindling so much. At least IMO.

IDK about anyone else, but I've felt before like FSA was thrown in the MM timeline just because they didn't really know where else to put it. I feel like with the way TP ended, this could very well be a fitting sequel. Ganon did kind of blow up Hyrule Castle in the end of it, and considering how desolate Hyrule Castle looked in the trailer, not to mention the fact that Castle Town looked obliterated, it makes sense, at least in my head, for Ganon's spirit to have been sealed inside this now-ruined castle.

Of course, this is just theory. But I would still be willing to say either a TP sequel, or TWW alternate timeline where Ganondorf actually got his Triforce wish, as Glaceon said.

TWW Link made hilarious noises and reactions a bunch of times lol. His slipping on ice, being shot out of a catapult in a barrel, and being blown up and sent flying into the wall of the Tower of the Gods. All completely LOL. XD

Edited by Anacybele

TWW Link gets hit with an awful lot of funny things, yeah.

The fact SS Link does the same thing he does should he fall in lava is pretty hilarious too. I hope this game features that reaction, rather than TP Link's rather scary fate.

The first game's map was inside the second game's map. southwest portion. But if this map were to have the second game's map inside it somewhere it would likely be a minuscule portion. Honestly, though, the only maps I've seen for Breath of the Wild have been such low quality it's impossible to truly tell what's what.

Edited by Rethel34

TWW Link gets hit with an awful lot of funny things, yeah.

The fact SS Link does the same thing he does should he fall in lava is pretty hilarious too. I hope this game features that reaction, rather than TP Link's rather scary fate.

The lava in TP was hardcore. It dealt 2 whole hearts of damage. Wait, only 2? I guess that's what happens when there's lava so early on...

The lava in TP was hardcore. It dealt 2 whole hearts of damage. Wait, only 2? I guess that's what happens when there's lava so early on...

I was talking more about the animation (he gets swallowed up as he reaches out trying to escape), but yeah okay...

@ Zera: Well the lava can't be more damage dealing than King Bulblin lol Of course if I remember correctly, most other games when Link falls into something that creates a half-Game-Over scenario, I think he only loses 1 heart. Correct me if I'm wrong? Then again, back in OoT, we had Link walking on lava O_O Now that's hardcore XD

Most pitfalls/lava traps in Zelda deal 1 heart of damage and then drop you at the beginning of the room. Even LTTP lava was not very threatening to Link, just was an annoying reset like any other pit. TP is actually more punishing in that regard. It actually straight up kills Zora Tunic Link I think... accidentally shooting the Snowpeak cannons at yourself is also straight to a real game over screen I think? Either that or it deals an absurd amount of damage.

Most pitfalls/lava traps in Zelda deal 1 heart of damage and then drop you at the beginning of the room. Even LTTP lava was not very threatening to Link, just was an annoying reset like any other pit. TP is actually more punishing in that regard. It actually straight up kills Zora Tunic Link I think... accidentally shooting the Snowpeak cannons at yourself is also straight to a real game over screen I think? Either that or it deals an absurd amount of damage.

Anything Fire or Ice related will oneshot you in the Zora's Armor iirc.

What if the Zora Armor was meant to be used as a self-imposed hard mode after the the Lakebed Temple?

Considering the only dungeon after that that would be heavily affected is Snowpeak Ruins, I highly doubt it.