I Think Pegasas Knights Are Overrated

Is Miledy outclassing the other units more to do with the Hard boosts? Because the last time I played FE6 in Normal, I don't remember her (or for that matter Perceval) being all that outclassing. If anything, I remember more that a number of my resets was because of her dying to a critical hit in general, and particularly from a Berserker, due to her rather low luck base and growth (don't remember exactly, but one of them was around the low-10s at 20/10-ish), and,maybe her lower Speed (She capped at 23.) compared to other units I used (Most of my Nomads and Swordmaster went up to the upper 20s.). Or in one instance, she being ganged up, and nearly escaping death after taking several hits. In some of those cases, I remember actually feeling safer bringing Thany in and avoid tank, due to her Speed and Luck (both of them near maximum).

Speaking of which, are there any other games besides Binding Blade that has ridiculous critical hit bonuses of +30%?

Edited by henrymidfields

Is Miledy outclassing the other units more to do with the Hard boosts? Because the last time I played FE6 in Normal, I don't remember her (or for that matter Perceval) being all that outclassing. If anything, I remember more that a number of my resets was because of her dying to a critical hit in general, and particularly from a Berserker, due to her rather low luck base and growth (don't remember exactly, but one of them was around the low-10s at 20/10-ish), and,maybe her lower Speed (She capped at 23.) compared to other units I used (Most of my Nomads and Swordmaster went up to the upper 20s.). Or in one instance, she being ganged up, and nearly escaping death after taking several hits. In some of those cases, I remember actually feeling safer bringing Thany in and avoid tank, due to her Speed and Luck (both of them near maximum).

Speaking of which, are there any other games besides Binding Blade that has ridiculous critical hit bonuses of +30%?

In a word: Yep.

As for the crit question: Nope, but Radiant Dawn and Fates get close with 25 (in RD, but it's only on one character in the entire game) and 20 (Berserkers in Fates and Trueblades in RD; it's also worth noting that enemy units in RD actually have sky-high luck, meaning that crit boost isn't as impressive in practice).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Also there's not really a lot of notable Wyvern Riders. All I know is Jill, Miledy, and now Camilia, I think, with Miledy being the only well known GBA one?

dean, zeiss, cormag, fe9 and fe10 jill, haar, dondon showed heath being crucial to chapter 25 on hhm, altenna can one shot enemies with the gaebolg. and if you're talking about reclassing my unit going knight->cavalier->dracoknight is ridiculous for a while depending on what mode you're playing.

Edited by BerserkStaff