SF Smash/Gaming Discord

Lord Raven

Hey everyone, I made an SF Smash/Gaming Discord server. I'll spice it up later and add more channels, but here's the invite for the next day if anyone wants it.

https://discordapp.com/invite/0144RC2wzTSxappCA (this is the permanent invite link)

EDIT: holy shit i am dumb this was meant to be in the smash bros board i need to go to bed

Edited by Lord Raven

Useful to note re: tourneys - you do not need to make an account or anything, not do you need to download any programs. It's an in-browser client.

With this, there's basically no reason to conduct the stage selection / striking process through PMs anymore.

This thread should totally be stickied :): I'll see about talking to a mod or s/t when I get back to my laptop or however this works idk.

EDIT: also, voice chat while smashing is the fully sickest thing. Lord Raven can confirm.

Edited by Euklyd

• 1 year later...

We kinda fucked up with role permissions and a user ended up kicking people who were inactive. The user is dealt with very strongly and we checked it so that the only people with kick roles were people we desired to have it. We sincerely apologize for that. (We've been having a lot of issues with people having roles with permissions they weren't supposed to have, and we'll be doing a lot more to fix this).

If you suddenly don't have access and you want to come back, then please come back in and let us know what roles you had.

Edited by Lord Raven

• 4 months later...

As it currently stands now, we've been running pretty smoothly in the absence of smash fervor. Growth's been tiny, but as is to be expected as the hype dies down.

We have had some weird issues in the past due to the casual nature of the Discord, but now all four mods (me, @Elieson, @Batter the Beast, @Euklyd) have gone through everything and weeded out any and all potential issues completely and thoroughly. There should no longer be any issues with weird permissions in the Discord. Only those that deserve power have it. We've checked via bot scripts and everything.

Having that said, we've re-emphasized the Smash part and we're still here. Invite link in the OP still works. Feel free to drop by if you want to talk, speculate, see news (@Jedi will be mostly compiling news and will let us know as we get more and more news, and he is also our principle TO). If you wanna play Melee or Smash 4 online or something, then we have a channel for matches. Earlier smash game stuff has a general chat. Other than that, we have a general fighting game chat, a monster hunter chat, fire emblem, fe heroes, politics, anime, ranting zone, homework help, activities centers, HaruFE, etc. It's a fun discord. Feel free to drop by! I'm always excited to see more people there.

• 8 months later...

Bump even though it's pinned.

We've been alive for the entirety of the 2 and a half years we've existed. I can only remember like one month where we weren't particularly active. We welcome you into our discord.