Why do the enemies have no stats in chapter 19 in Birthright?

Alright, I see.

they also have great stats in their normal weaknesses.

I only noticed the sages who were really bulky and I needed 4-5 units to take them out.

Besides them I can't remember on other enemies who had good stats in stats they should be mediocre or worse.

The swordmaster behind the boss had actually a ridiculous high stat in his most favored stat (speed) but 0 in his second favored (skill).

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

the left side of the map is filled with enemies with 0 defence but max resistance and the right side is filled with enemies with 0 resistance but max defence. once the two paths meet up you get stuff such as the samurai you mentioned and a max strength but low hp (15 if i remeber correctly) beserker

the left side of the map is filled with enemies with 0 defence but max resistance and the right side is filled with enemies with 0 resistance but max defence. once the two paths meet up you get stuff such as the samurai you mentioned and a max strength but low hp (15 if i remeber correctly) beserker

All of them had either 0 defense or 0 resistance?

Wow, can't really remember on them.

At least the boss was somewhat balanced.

It was a nice idea, but very poorly executed.

Tbh I don't see a point of this entire thing.

The stats of the classes were mixed. Against the generals I use physical weapons instead of tomes.

And what's the point of an enemy with no attack power?

Well, it could be an interesting thing if they had skills.

Idk what skills they have on higher difficulties.

A general with 0 defense could benefit from pavise quite a lot.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Tbh I don't see a point of this entire thing.

The stats of the classes were mixed. Against the generals I use physical weapons instead of tomes.

And what's the point of an enemy with no attack power?

Well, it could be an interesting thing if they had skills.

Idk what skills they have on higher difficulties.

A general with 0 defense could benefit from pavise quite a lot.

Personally, I found it hilarious because weirded out enemies aren't something you see every day.

This chapter is a free xp chapter, like C.15 Nohr.

Kind of a waste of a chapter in a game with unlimited grinding.

Personally, I found it hilarious because weirded out enemies aren't something you see every day.

I loved this chapter, it was one of my favorites. It actually made you double take and look closely at the enemies. You couldn't just say "oh, a general. High defense." I mean all of the stats were pretty much reversed, but it was still fun.

Generally, I find Chapters 18 - 20 an exceptionally weak section of Birthright.

Birthright is generally an easy game, but these take it to a whole other level of lacking challenge, particularly with all the laughably weak Faceless in some of these chapters and the ease in which the Ch. 19 gimmick is dealt with.

Is this chapter still the same in lunatic difficultywise or do the enemies have serious stats or skills which can cover their weaknesses?

I've played the chapter on Lunatic an hour ago and I can't even remember a single skill. There might have been some but nothing noteworthy.

The stats are still extremely lopsided. Nearly everybody has something capped and another stat or two at 0.

In short, the chapter is still easy.

Yeah, this was a weird one. Took me some time to get through, mostly because I didn't realize the whole max-defense-one-side-max-resistance-on-the-other thing until I'd put my mages on max-res-side and my physical attackers on max-def-side, so I had to chip everyone down. Didn't have much actual difficulty, it was just kind of annoying.

Which is a shame, because if they'd wanted to, the concept of max-stats-or-no-stats could've made for a hell of a chapter, especially with skills added in, could allow for turning class archetypes on their heads with a little work (and much application of Wary Fighter and Miracle and Certain Blow and stuff like that). Ponder it with me for a sec...

Master Ninja with maxed HP/Luck/Defense/Resistance and no Str/Mag/Skill/Speed, with Movement +1/Pass/Certain Blow/Wary Fighter and effective weaponry (so they can deal decent damage to mounted/armored units, and can easily target anyone with 7 Mov and Pass. Very, very annoying to deal with).

Generals with maxed Magic/Skill/Speed/Luck and no HP/Strength/Defense/Resistance, with Pavise/Aegis/Miracle/Lancefaire and a Bolt Naginata (this would allow the General to function as a magical attacker while surviving hits via Pavise/Aegis/Miracle).

Swordmasters with maxed HP/Skill/Luck/Defense and no Strength/Magic/Speed/Resistance, either Wary Fighter/Swordfaire/Astra/Renewal, a pair-up with, I dunno, a General or something, and a regular sword (to act as a defensive wall, especially if Astra activates and gives a free Dual Guard).

Berserkers with maxed Skill/Luck/Defense/Resistance and no HP/Strength/Magic/Speed, with Wary Fighter/Sol/Miracle/Pavise/Aegis and a Killer Axe (a wall of sorts, mostly thanks to Miracle, but with that Skill stat it's a wall that critkills and Sols all of its HP back if you don't kill it quickly).

Sorcerors with maxed HP/Skill/Speed/Defense and no Strength/Magic/Luck/Resistance, with Luna/Vengeance/Aegis/Darting Blow/Renewal and Fimbulvetr (a physical wall and magical attacker, all in one, but that Luck is a definite weak point, and no Resistance makes magic a good way to wreck this one).

Snipers with maxed HP/Magic/Luck/Resistance and no Strength/Skill/Speed/Defense, with Wary Fighter/Miracle/Counter/Certain Blow and a Shining Bow and/or Silver Yumi (magical wall, with either magical offense or weaker physical offense. Certain Blow is here to make hits more likely).

Nine-Tails with maxed HP/Strength/Defense/Resistance and no Magic/Skill/Speed/Luck, with Wary Fighter/Certain Blow/Quixotic/Grisly Wound/Renewal/Even Better (a wall with considerable Strength and HP, but is not especially likely to hit and is susceptible to crits) or Wary Fighter/Seal Strength/Speed/Defense/Resistance (same wall, but trades being able to hit sometimes for weakening whoever gets attacked).

Wolfssegners (how do you spell that?) with maxed Magic/Skill/Luck/Speed and no HP/Strength/Defense/Resistance, with Ignis/Luna/Armored Blow/Warding Blow (a speedy attacker, with Ignis to take advantage of the higher Magic stat and Luna to lower enemy defenses. Armored/Warding Blow are here to help our wolves survive when they attack).

And for the boss, a level-1 Diviner with maxed HP/Magic/Skill/Luck/Resistance and no Strength/Speed/Defense... And the stat caps of an Onmyoji, with Wary Fighter/Underdog/Pavise/Miracle/Seal Strength and Horse Spirit (Surprisingly tough, given that he's the only non-promoted unit on the map, but is helped by hax'd stat caps (from one of Diviner's promotions) and having more capped stats than other units are allowed (he's the boss, he can cheat a little)).

...Probably still crap as a map, but it'd maybe be better than the current one. Or at least more interesting, hopefully.