Lord Tier List

Yes, I'm confused about this as well. He's a pretty decent lol, but I wouldn't put him in the same rank as Ike or just below Sigurd.

he's way better than ephraim or FE12 marth though, it's no contest.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just putting it out here in the Hector vs Roy contest that you should stop comparing growth rates between the two characters too much. In FE6 the growth rates are lower if only slightly on average and growth rates aren't really comparable throughout any of the games (cross-referencing games at least e.g. like now comparing Roy (FE6) to Hector (FE7)) so Roy having 5% more speed growth than Hector for example is a lot more than it says on the cover.

Sigurd- Sigurd, Celice

Broken- Marth (FE1), Alm, Kamui

Good- Marth (FE3 Books 1 & 2), Leaf, Hector, Ephraim, Ike (FE9), Ike (FE10)

Situationally Useful- Eliwood, Eirika, Micaiah, Marth (FE12), Chrom

Almost Never Useful- Celica, Roy, Marth (FE11)

I did it, guys. The definitive tier list. These are all based on the highest difficulty levels (besides FE12 Lunatic Reverse and FE13 Lunatic+). They're also not ordered.

Edited by Refa

Sigurd- Sigurd, Celice

Broken- Marth (FE1), Alm, Kamui

Good- Marth (FE3 Books 1 & 2), Leaf, Hector, Ephraim, Ike (FE9), Ike (FE10)

Situationally Useful- Eliwood, Eirika, Micaiah, Marth (FE12), Chrom

Almost Never Useful- Celica, Roy, Marth (FE11)

I did it, guys. The definitive tier list. These are all based on the highest difficulty levels (besides FE12 Lunatic Reverse and FE13 Lunatic+). They're also not ordered.

I'm gonna overall agree with this set you have here Refa. You tend to know what works and doesn't for our Lords in Blue.

Yes, I'm confused about this as well. He's a pretty decent lol, but I wouldn't put him in the same rank as Ike or just below Sigurd.

Leaf is good in manster often seen as the hardest part of the game due to him being able to have training before hand. For the duaration of manster only Brighton really comes close in usefulness due to his good bases(/good starting level)