FE6xna

Chocolate Kitty

It doesn't have infinite uses because it would be ridiculously unbalanced gameplay-wise.

I didn't say do it mind you. Still a reduced in power infinite use dragon stone, a way to restore dragon stone uses limited or not, or just being able to get new dragon stones are probably the safer bet here but whatever.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilina's new portrait kinda scares me.

Her face is just so blank and stoic, which doesn't really fit her personality.

Not to mention the fact she doesn't really look Roy's age anymore.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

roy doesn't really look his age

and she also has 0 frames at the moment

eric this looks so good omg

hype

I had to take like 4 and a half seconds to figure out how I know you

now I know

I'm gonna assume Roy would also eventually get an update to match the art style.

Will Lilina be getting a Prf tome as well? Seems like lots of characters are getting personal weapons; Lilina seems a perfect fit for one. please with a def boost

I'm gonna assume Roy would also eventually get an update to match the art style.

Will Lilina be getting a Prf tome as well? Seems like lots of characters are getting personal weapons; Lilina seems a perfect fit for one. please with a def boost

...?

I count 2; Roy and Wendi

But yeah she's getting one, just not immediately.

my first thought on seeing "reygans" was "why not just go all the way and call him ronald, and make his plan for ostia involve rehauling the economic system"

damn now i want him to look like ronald regan.

"It's morning in Ostia"

This might just be me, but the cavalier class names being "Gendarme," "Cohort," and "Vanguard" seems kind of annoying. Why not just do what has been normal for the series as a whole and call them Lance, Sword, and Axe Knights?

This might just be me, but the cavalier class names being "Gendarme," "Cohort," and "Vanguard" seems kind of annoying. Why not just do what has been normal for the series as a whole and call them Lance, Sword, and Axe Knights?

because that's really awkward to say?

Additionally it doesn't help much.

ADDITIONALLY, "Knight" being used for both FOOT and MOUNTED units is awkward as a construct. And if you mean to tell me that "Armour" is a good name for a class then I really don't know what to say.

so... nomads are the only mounted class that gets its own name?

so... nomads are the only mounted class that gets its own name?

It's a superfluous issue, change the name if you want, I'm personally still gonna call whatever unit whatever name i feel comfortable with (hell i now call troubadours and Valkyries rod knights and strategists in my head just cause i like the names more), but note that gameplay is the most important thing to worry about here and remember that for most people the class names mean jack shit.

It seems really strange that Wendy of all characters gets a Prf weapon, she doesn't really have an important role as far as the plot goes... and we're talking about Wendy.

Edited by Glacoe

It seems really strange that Wendy of all characters gets a Prf weapon, she doesn't really have an important role as far as the plot goes... and we're talking about Wendy.

She gets it because of how badly she sucked in the original. It's meant to improve her viability as a unit, nothing more.

because that's really awkward to say?

Additionally it doesn't help much.

ADDITIONALLY, "Knight" being used for both FOOT and MOUNTED units is awkward as a construct. And if you mean to tell me that "Armour" is a good name for a class then I really don't know what to say.

So it is just me. It's still Choc's project, and I'm still gonna play it, but it was worth asking.

And since I can't figure how to multi-quote an edit, you have a fair point there Choc.

Edited by Vaporox

yay roy is less shorty mc shortman and his hair isn't a low-budget DBZ wig anymore

That low-budget wig from the Early Artworks xD

Roy will power up to-I mean promote to DBZ hair right?

Excited for more of your work, Dancer/Kitty. Everything looks good. Can't wait to see who the soldiers are. Guess the Zweihanders and crossbowmen will be cool too.

How different are the mechanics and skills from 7x? Hit overflowing into crit? Same skills for classes?

I see you included the now range WTA/D. Love that.

Edited by deranger

Roy will power up to-I mean promote to DBZ hair right?

Excited for more of your work, Dancer/Kitty. Everything looks good. Can't wait to see who the soldiers are. Guess the Zweihanders and crossbowmen will be cool too.

How different are the mechanics and skills from 7x? Hit overflowing into crit? Same skills for classes?

I see you included the now range WTA/D. Love that.

The mechanics are fairly similar, some skills were changed slightly (like focus' bonus increases to +3 when promoted), as well as what classes get what skill has been moved around(myrmidons get vantage). And the fact that skills are acquired via level(the only part of fe13 that I thought was a good idea), where in fe7x they are not(unless this was changed).

Hit still overflows to crit; I thought it was an interesting idea.

Happy you enjoy everything so far though!