FE6xna

Chocolate Kitty

A lot of questions indeed; responses in bold

Oh wow I'd definitely try this, after playing FE7 I went to 6 and well felt disconnected with it probably because it felt like a lack of continuity or the characters didn't really interact as much but then again 7 DID come after 6, but I like how it seems your going to add some bridging stuff to make it feel more connected to 7 so thats a pretty neat idea by itself.

Are you also planning on changing all the mugs? I see Lilina had a mug change that kind of surprised me, and Eliwood? or is that supposed to be 20ish old eliwood? Either way i hope not all the mugs get changed, it would take some getting used to, from what I've seen them originally but on that note I actually like some of the others like dorothy and Allen (Allen I actually like this version he looks pretty badass).

Changing mugs that are garbage(which are a lot of fe6's mugs); Lilina and Roy didn't look their ages in FE6(lilina looks like 9, Roy maybe 11). Flashback means past which means EN age-Eliwood.

Probably one of the mugs from the top of my head, that I'd like kept is probably Hugh,he looks smug and curious like that and still somehow manages to resemble Canas, goes well with his personality, he's a funny guy.

Who knows, I'm biased towards Hugh so he may get something, but new mugs are not my priority right now.

Another thing I you mentioned dropping characters? You mentioned in an earlier Karel being dropped? while I really did like Karel, I understand your reasoning but how would this now affect supports and support conversations? or your just gonna scrap that as well? Someone else above mentioned just maybe having karel in the village to give you something nice instead if your going through with it, once you reach Brenya's map.

I post different screens here vs FEU, which addresses this question somewhat.

Also are you planning on changing anything support related? like the bonuses, adding more or removing conversations etc.

Every support that I remove will exist in someway(ex: alen and roy no longer have a support, but they have set conversations in specific chapters)

Uggh too many questions! XD but I'll leave these here for now, happy to see this in the making and in the same kind of system as FE7x.

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely want to raise some complains like taking out units like Garret and Karel, Garret is your second berserker and is still a usable one too, he can be pretty good if he was made into a good but not as good pre-promote unit, in case you didn't want to use Gonzales and his bad skill, or Geese and some of his other problems. You should remove Bartre if that was the case with Garret then too, since both Lot and Wade should make Bartre irrelevant, especially the fact that people tend to choose the side that doesn't have Bartre anyway.

Karel is also useful in his way, late-units with high stats were always useful in the end game, like Athos, Gotoh, and Nagi, Karel should be one of them too.

Also, Lilina is better with a fire tome actually, since her low skill is fixed by a fire tome and she fixes the low damage of fire tomes with high magic.

I definitely want to raise some complains like taking out units like Garret and Karel, Garret is your second berserker and is still a usable one too, he can be pretty good if he was made into a good but not as good pre-promote unit, in case you didn't want to use Gonzales and his bad skill, or Geese and some of his other problems. You should remove Bartre if that was the case with Garret then too, since both Lot and Wade should make Bartre irrelevant, especially the fact that people tend to choose the side that doesn't have Bartre anyway.

Eh; Bartre is a route exclusive character. Switching him and garret is the only option I would consider, and that's silly because you get gonzales in the same route as well.

Karel is also useful in his way, late-units with high stats were always useful in the end game, like Athos, Gotoh, and Nagi, Karel should be one of them too.

Karel will not be playable. You will have no need for him (tbh you had no need in the beginning and he didn't function like a proper Gotah from the get-go). You will be fine.

Also, Lilina is better with a fire tome actually, since her low skill is fixed by a fire tome and she fixes the low damage of fire tomes with high magic.

I don't really know what this is in regards to, but you're allowed to give her whatever type of anima tome you want?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and no

Yes during the month

No not a part of FEE3

It's okay, I can wait more.

Edited by Troykv

• 2 months later...

idk

depends on if i get writers block

lucky you; it didn't happen

beta 1 is out

here are the notes -> read 'em kid

have fun report problems blah blah blah

new year new you

help, i'm trapped in concepts, i have a release i swear D:

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

Alright, I kept going, I ignored the Diek / Roy conversation in chapter 2, and then got to chapter 3. There the game crashed upon visiting the church. I don't know if it's because I visited with Marcus, but nonetheless, it crashed there. Is there anywhere else you'd like me to report these? Or are you fine with here?

Alright, I kept going, I ignored the Diek / Roy conversation in chapter 2, and then got to chapter 3. There the game crashed upon visiting the church. I don't know if it's because I visited with Marcus, but nonetheless, it crashed there. Is there anywhere else you'd like me to report these? Or are you fine with here?

you haven't used the updated version, right?

they put this at the bottom of his notes

Ch3 - Do not have anyone but Shad visit the church - fixed in new update

Edited by Tryhard

Alan and Wade's conversation crashes the game.

Lance and Lot's convesation on the other hand is gold

Why does Miledy look so edgy rad and why does she use Hs so often?

Many portraits are bit misplaced (Marcus' , young Hector and yound Eliwood's come to mind)

Alan's skill description is broken.

What does 'Mechanist' do? I think it summons puppets or machines or whatever, but I've never gotten the chance to use it.

You know that little blue arrow that appears when a character finishes their dialogue? That doesn't happen with Diek, and you are forced to press A (B in the GBA games.)

Alan and Wade's conversation crashes the game.

goddamn it I need to play with sound more often

Lance and Lot's convesation on the other hand is gold

yeah they're both pretty filler atm

Why does Miledy look so edgy rad and why does she use Hs so often?

voice tick

Many portraits are bit misplaced (Marcus' , young Hector and yound Eliwood's come to mind)

notes

Alan's skill description is broken.

charge rah rah rah

What does 'Mechanist' do? I think it summons puppets or machines or whatever, but I've never gotten the chance to use it.

that isn't even supposed to be there; interesting

You know that little blue arrow that appears when a character finishes their dialogue? That doesn't happen with Diek, and you are forced to press A (B in the GBA games.)

screenshot when this happens?

Resumed, and it seems fine. The update didn't update all of the files when I used replace.

only like 2 files were changed

The game isn't launching for me, which is odd because FE7x works fine. On windows 10.

Excited to try this, all of your stuff is good, and XNA is even more exciting.

i have no ideaaaaaa D: