FE6xna

Chocolate Kitty

6 hours ago, Arekasu said:

Hello!

It doenst work for me.. when i try to open the game it just doenst react at all. (Win 10) ._.

Any advice?

ensure you also have everything needed to play(.net, xna, etc)

6 hours ago, André The kid said:

The Framework was up to date, had to update XNA. Framework, but even after it, the game would only get to the disclaimer before crashing :(

hm I'm not sure, I'd have to check that version and see what's going on

truthfully, with the rehaul in progress I don't know if it's going to exist in the advent of the new version(since no one reported this problem before). A shitty response, I know. However, you can join the beta testing group and try out the newest version(or can just join the server to see what's going on)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Chocolate Kitty said:

truthfully, with the rehaul in progress I don't know if it's going to exist in the advent of the new version(since no one reported this problem before). A shitty response, I know. However, you can join the beta testing group and try out the newest version(or can just join the server to see what's going on)

As long as you'll have me, i don't mind beta testing.

I'll be in the discord.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Getting an odd glitch, when I try to open chests on chapter six, after a certain point Shad is unable to open them. I tried trading the lockpicks to someone else, then trading them back, but it didn't fix the problem. Later, It didn't work on the doors either. I was starting to get quite confused. Also, related to chapter 6, I can't find Sue, or whatever other name she has. I unlocked all the doors and she isn't there. Is she down the stairs in the room she's normally in during the regular game?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...