FE6xna

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait wait, I thought FEXNA wasn't out yet? I'm out of the loop.

while xna isn't released yetm and is still in a private beta, people are making games in the engine, and will release them after xna is out.

You asked for these in the first post, but these are the villages/houses in Lalum's Chapter 10/11 in Gringe's translation.

I'm going to go Illia, so I won't be able to provide the Sacae route conversations in this run.

[spoiler=10A/11A]Chapter 10A

Village

Woman: I’m worried about Lalum. I hope she’s alright. She smuggled us weapons so we could defend ourselves. Even when we begged her to hide, she refused and kept helping us. Here’s an axe that she brought us. It’s a strange one… It’s strong against swords, but weak against lances! I’d gladly trade it for her safety, though, so please take it…

House

Granny: Brigands and pirates… they were all just as innocent as anyone when they were young. Maybe if you spoke to some of them, you could make them understand.

Chapter 11A

Villages

RpDIDae.png

Young woman: I have staves for sale if you want any! Wait a second. Have I met you before…? Ah, probably just my imagination… Anyway, how many staves do you want? They work really well. They cure conditions instead of health. You don’t want any?! Darn! I’ll give you a sample, so buy one next time!

Middle-aged man: Oh! You’re the resistance force, aren’t you? What? No? Ahhh, that explains it… This is quite a situation you’re in, though… Here, take this. We believe in you.

Man: Good luck to you! We can’t even touch these guys. Some people in your army can use bows, can’t they? This should be helpful. I know it’s not much, but I want you to have it.

Young woman: This dusty old lance? I’ll give it to you to use against the villains here. My foolish brother wielded this before he died. He was a terrible fighter, but he believed his cause was just. That’s what got him killed… He was so very foolish…

Young Girl: Take this! I want to help in any way I can. It’s a speedwing! Use it and you’ll become a little faster!

Granny: It’s so difficult under Orlo’s rule… He takes everything from us, even our hopes and dreams… Please, take this. I hope it helps.

Young boy: My job is to take the village’s tribute to the castle. If we don’t the village will be burnt down. I’ll give the money to you guys instead! I’m tired of being stepped on by this oppressive lord. I can tell you’re different.

Young man: I’m supposed to give this staff to Orlo… He buys things like this with the money he takes from us. But I’ll give it to you instead! Please end his rule… We’re counting on you.

[spoiler=13/14]Chapter 13

gfZZaIB.png

Villages

Young man: Here, take this ring. It will build up your muscles when you use it. ...It might make the ladies a little less attractive, though.

I thought I’d try to defend myself with this sword, but I don’t know how to use it. It’s a nice sword though, isn’t it? The last one to use it was a kid named Al. He was a courageous one, and he stood up to Bern, just like you. Here, I’ll give it to you. Use it to end this war!

Houses

Young boy: Cecilia, Perceval, and Douglas! They’re the three Etrurian Generals. Even the three Wyvern Generals of Bern are no match for them. That’s what I’d like to think, anyway.

Young man: General Cecilia… she was defeated in one blow… King Zephiel is more powerful than any of us could have imagined…

Young woman: General Perceval still swears loyalty to Prince Myrddin even after his passing. Loyal and hard-working to the end. That’s what I call a real man…

Chapter 14

Right house

Old man: Have you heard of the sky god, Delphi? He is said to race through the skies and protect all living things. They say that with his blessing, wyvern riders and pegasus knights can fly freely without danger...

Left house

Little boy: There are a lot of things buried in the sand. If you’re really lucky, you might find something good. Try looking around the bones.

Edited by Toyosatomimi no Miko

Here's Chapter 15

[spoiler=Chapter 15]

Villages

Divine Village

Woman: A little girl was taken to the castle… Here, I’ll give you this. Please rescue her. Our priest always had this tome with him. ...He was taken to the castle, too, but he never returned.

Hammerne Village

Young Woman: This is a Hammerne staff. It can repair your weapons, spell tomes, and staves. Just about the only thing it can’t repair is itself. It’ll wear down every time you use it, so wield it wisely.

Houses

Lower left

Middle-aged man: I’ve been hearing about bandits in this area. I bet they’re all savage killers. They probably have no conscience at all.

Upper right

Old man: The rumors say the three Generals of Etruria have been divided… But so have the hearts of the people. I only hope they don’t have to fight each other...

[spoiler=17 Illia]Chapter 17 Illia

Village

Old man: Ah, are you fighting against Bern? Then please take this staff. It was once used by the noble Lady Tina…

Top House

Young Woman: Did you know that at a certain time of day, a sandbar appears in the bay? It’s a path right through the ocean. Good luck!

Bottom House

Man: The tide is very dramatic around here. I remember once I was getting ready to go fishing, but by the time I had my boat ready, the tide had already gone out.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

In light of Rance, I think that you should call the red guy Allen instead of Alen.

Anyway, in all seriousness this looks pretty cool! It's evident that creative liberties are being taken, which I don't think is a bad thing, since it'll give people who've already playing Binding Blade a reason to check out this version, too!

Also, I, for one, love Dorothy's new portrait.

Wha-- why does Wendy do more than mediocre damage? Explain yourself!

Cough she has a prf and units have wta vs archers at melee range cough

I didn't even need to explain that one

In light of Rance, I think that you should call the red guy Allen instead of Alen.

Anyway, in all seriousness this looks pretty cool! It's evident that creative liberties are being taken, which I don't think is a bad thing, since it'll give people who've already playing Binding Blade a reason to check out this version, too!

Also, I, for one, love Dorothy's new portrait.

ahahahahahahah, that was a good laugh in the morning XD

Also thanks for the support!

So I take it the Armor triangle was removed with Barth's class change?

It was a decision made due to the lack of usefulness the triangle attack actually had(all of those units have 4 movement), but I also don't know how to implement triangle attacks at the current time. So it may end up still being there, but I still think it's useless on armor knights. To compensate all of the armor knights have either a skill or a prf to make them useful on their own.

Edited by Chocolate Kitty

Yeah, I guess that IS their class up there. I was assuming that was their affiliation at first, not their actual class. So I guess knights are no longer a class and instead are lieutenants?

Edited by Augestein

Is Barth a hero? Or some new class? That doesn't quite look like the GBA hero sprite from where I'm looking. Also, Barth's portrait, I'm glad you left it, it always made me laugh. It's so weird looking.

It will be gone if I can help it D:<

Barth is a Phalanx.

Axe version of the Lieutenant/Armor Knight, statwise; if I recall correctly?

Yeah, I guess that IS their class up there. I was assuming that was their affiliation at first, not their actual class. So I guess knights are no longer a class and instead are lieutenants?

correct-o-mundo