Have all DLC been released in US yet?

Trotmeister

I believe we're still missing the different festival DLCs (basically the Fates equivalent to the "X of Bonds" DLCs from Awakening)

Not to mention there is still a chance thete will be a final map pack in Japan given there has yet to be a 5 star difficulty map and there are skill items we can can't get/can only get 1 of.

In fact, if there is indeed 1 more map pack, i am going to assume they plan to bundle the scramble maps in with the that pack when it is released over here. It just seems weird to have a pack with only two maps when they could gave just put then with Heirs of Fate

Edited by TheWerdna

Not to mention there is still a chance thete will be a final map pack in Japan given there has yet to be a 5 star difficulty map and there are skill items we can can't get/can only get 1 of.

In fact, if there is indeed 1 more map pack, i am going to assume they plan to bundle the scramble maps in with the that pack when it is released over here. It just seems weird to have a pack with only two maps when they could gave just put then with Heirs of Fate

I agree that the festival DLCs will be in another map pack but I assume that the reason that the festival DLCs were not included with Heirs of Fate because they are taking/have taken significantly longer to translate

I agree that the festival DLCs will be in another map pack but I assume that the reason that the festival DLCs were not included with Heirs of Fate because they are taking/have taken significantly longer to translate

That's true.

I am really just holding out hope there will be a DLC for Paragon