Action Replay Question

thejayeagle

Unfortunately, all Powersaves allows is items (including those you shouldn't be able to access), skills (including those you shouldn't be able to access) and basically accessories and materials and foods. Though the Butterfly Mask code doesn't really work and the Toga of Love is just a Bath Towel with better stats.

Powersaves (which is basically Action Replay for the 3DS) can't get you characters. And chances are that you'd have to know how to hack/edit the game files or some hocus pocus like that to be able to get Izana, Scarlet, and Yukimura as playable characters and make Gunter able to support in Revelation.

Unfortunately, all Powersaves allows is items (including those you shouldn't be able to access), skills (including those you shouldn't be able to access) and basically accessories and materials and foods. Though the Butterfly Mask code doesn't really work and the Toga of Love is just a Bath Towel with better stats.

Dang, the European version got more codes than what the American (no codes for accessories and Hero/Exalt Brands) and Japanese versions (the only code it got was just max cash for file 1) got!

Dang, the European version got more codes than what the American (no codes for accessories and Hero/Exalt Brands) and Japanese versions (the only code it got was just max cash for file 1) got!

Wait seriously? Dude, I'm so sorry. =(

I know that Europe had that issue ages back with Awakening and eventually we got the skills and item sets for character 1's inventory. The only things they didn't include was DLC content access, but that's pretty self-explanatory.

Edited by Light Strategist

Wait seriously? Dude, I'm so sorry. =(

I know that Europe had that issue ages back with Awakening and eventually we got the skills and item sets for character 1's inventory. The only things they didn't include was DLC content access, but that's pretty self-explanatory.

It's not a big deal for the special reclass seals since we can still hack in the class skills (just that the application is only temporary but can be made permanent on guest units).

For the accessories, at least we have 99x of all resources cheat. Toga of Love being a Bath Towel with better stats... I take it that it's graphically the same as a Bath Towel? The Toga of Love does look different from the Bath Towel in the original Japanese version. Butterfly Mask can be remedied by owning the Lucina amiibo. Still no clue on how to get the Dark Crown and the Hoshido Crown though (if they are in the game).

And for all regions, there's no Pebble +7 in inventory slot cheat.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's not a big deal for the special reclass seals since we can still hack in the class skills (just that the application is only temporary but can be made permanent on guest units).

For the accessories, at least we have 99x of all resources cheat. Toga of Love being a Bath Towel with better stats... I take it that it's graphically the same as a Bath Towel? The Toga of Love does look different from the Bath Towel in the original Japanese version. Butterfly Mask can be remedied by owning the Lucina amiibo. Still no clue on how to get the Dark Crown and the Hoshido Crown though (if they are in the game).

And for all regions, there's no Pebble +7 in inventory slot cheat.

Yeah, it's graphically the same.

Regarding the Butterfly Mask, I'm one of the people luckly enough to have access to all of the Fire Emblem amiibo, but I'm actually displeased for the people that don't.

My best guess for the crowns is complete the game on Lunatic+ Classic... but that's probably been done already...

"FREDERICK, WE NEED MORE PEBBLES! ON THE DOUBLE!"

One thing I find really cool (yet at the same time a little displeasing) is that you can put amiibo-locked weapons into your inventory... unfortunately they're all forged... I actually wonder if Parallel Falchion (non-forged) would cause issues with communicating with other games if it was in the Avatar's inventory for example.

My best guess for the crowns is complete the game on Lunatic+ Classic... but that's probably been done already...

"FREDERICK, WE NEED MORE PEBBLES! ON THE DOUBLE!"

One thing I find really cool (yet at the same time a little displeasing) is that you can put amiibo-locked weapons into your inventory... unfortunately they're all forged... I actually wonder if Parallel Falchion (non-forged) would cause issues with communicating with other games if it was in the Avatar's inventory for example.

There's no Lunatic+ difficulty, actually. Most difficult you can get is just Lunatic Classic.

lol, play Before Awakening 128 times to get all the Pebbles needed for a max forged one.

I doubt amiibo weapons can work since they're bound to the amiibo unit in question (cannot be traded or manually removed from their inventory). Heck, recruiting the amiibo unit from the Logbook causes them to join with that weapon already equipped.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I doubt amiibo weapons can work since they're bound to the amiibo unit in question (cannot be traded or manually removed from their inventory). Heck, recruiting the amiibo unit from the Logbook causes them to join with that weapon already equipped.

I know. But if you use Powersaves, you can put any of the amiibo weapons (forged +7) in your slot 1 character's inventory and have them use it (obviously assuming the class allows it). My Great Lord avatar has had Parallel Falchion +7 and my Dark Knight Avatar has had Thoron +7 because of this. I don't want forged versions of the weapons however. Just the base level of them.