Stat-lovers & team-planners, everything you love about SerenesForest references in one easy place:

Jhon

Hello fellow tacticians!

I am an avid Fire Emblem fan ever since playing Awakening in October 2014 for the first time & it's been downhill ever since (I still marry Miriel every time!)

I also love to make spreadsheets since I spend a lot of time on Google Drive at work so I've combined those two loves into these handy reference sheets. You may have seen some of these posted in the past, but here they all are in one place, with the two new ones I've made this summer.

An overview of some common elements since a lot of it is in my own note-taking system:

• Character page tends to include incoming class (bold for prepromotes), recruitment chapter & requirement, base stats (including move & weapon ranks), growth rates, & sometimes class sets. The bold base stats mean best in their ~5 chapter range & the bold growth rates mean best overall. I usually eyeball it honestly. I will also denote magic as variant & highlight speed for easy reference. I sometimes put Gaiden requirements, Arena/Secret Shop locations, magic-based weapon locations, etc. on here so I'm aware when a chapter comes up. The eugenics games
  • The "ba gr" column is my general sense of if they have good base stats for their availability & good growth rates for what's to come. This is extremely subjective & I use it for quick reference while team-building.
  • Classes page tends to include promotion requirements, base stats like including move & weapons, growth rates, skills, & any other general notes for a class. Same reasoning behind the bold growth rates.
  • Supports or Pair Up page tends to include affinity information, support options, bonuses, & sometimes inheritance information. I will sometimes add support rules to make sure what I'm planning is even possible.
  • Teams page is usually my own work. Feel free to criticize or ignore as you see fit. :P Overall, I try to keep colors & typefaces consistent, but that can get lost when I've been making these over the span of a few months.

• The bold support options mean they are at least 10 turns away from halfway to a support when you first recruit them both. I haven't played around with this yet to see if it's a useful way to organize the information.

• I haven't really fleshed out the supports page yet since I borrowed the chart from another guide, which I believe was also made by a Redditor.

• I probably won't make FE10's until I beat this one.

• Only one page; I love FE11 for being so simple. Since everyone can be anything, I have classes organized by set as well as max stats, so you can see how characters can fill certain niches. I haven't found too much of a use for max stats in other game to be honest.

• The base stats are wider because of how skills affect them (which may be unequipped later) & how they vary by difficulty. This isn't a game I've ever played on Normal so there is definitely a Hard-bias in the reporting.
  • The pink boxes in the class set is essentially to help identify which dads can pass Pegasus Knight or other female classes down to their daughters.

• The H/N slashes refer to difference between Hoshido track & Nohr track, for Birthright & Conquest, respectively. That weapons combo chart was born from my daggers-only playthrough idea. (Azama best husbando)
  • The second page is exclusively the Revelation recruitment information & base stats.
  • The Pair Up page has an addendum on the bottom for Corrin's pair-up bonus, thanks to the work of /u/eclogia.
  • Skills take up their own page because of personal skills. This game has so much to consider!
Here is the overall folder but I find them easier to view if you go to them individually.

Please comment on suggestions or corrections you may have for any of the spreadsheets. I use these all the time so I'd love to make them better with your help. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them. Happy planning!

This probably belongs to the General Fire Emblem section rather than just be put into the Fates section.

Is there an easy way to move it?