Favorite Character Designs

Favorite Character Designs  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Which character design(s) is your favorite?

In my largely unprofessional opinion, I feel that the poll should include NPCs and the different genders for Corrin and Kana should be separate options.

Yeah Kozaki made an excellent job here.

Some of the capturable Bosses also looks amazing :

Candace, Beauty Canon be damned. She looks both mature, mischevious and freaking adorable.

Funke is stylish and elegant.
​Kumagera looks really badass.

And Nichols is great too. (Actually, except Lloyd and Llewelyn's questionable design, they all have Something special.)

Daniela looks really unique. She(?) is some kind of mime

And I also like this damned birdie, Zola. His pose his great.

Arthur and Percy, for reasons already quoted.
​Scarlet looks great.

Benny is pretty good as well. Especially when he smiles. He has such a gentle looks that strike with his usually intimidating apperarance.

I really like Ophelia's look, and Velouria's Little Red Hood style. Nina looks pretty good too. And I haven't seen much of Mitama yet, but she looks great too.

Nyx's appearance is really interresting. Rinkah looks fierce, and Hana's hair are really beautifull.

Kaze looks dashing.

I love Azama and Setsuna's design. Azama because of his afro and calm, micking looks. And Setsuna's personality is reflected on her look.

Rinkah, obviously.

Gunther isn't the most compicated or original design, but it works really well.

In my largely unprofessional opinion, I feel that the poll should include NPCs and the different genders for Corrin and Kana should be separate options.

Thanks for your feedback! I've added the NPCs and separated the Corrins/Kanas. Happy voting! (...or should i include the amiibo characters too?)

Thanks for your feedback! I've added the NPCs and separated the Corrins/Kanas. Happy voting! (...or should i include the amiibo characters too?)

The amiibo designs were made for Smash rather than Fates (or, in Robin and Lucina's case, they were recycled from Awakening), so I don't think you should. If you want to include any more NPCs, you can find a complete list of characters (who physically appear) here.

Nohr:

Velouria- Love the red riding hood inspired outfit.

Xander- The armor alone looks powerful.

Elise- Precious cinnamon roll is precious.

Niles- I love the outlaw look in general and the blue helps.

Peri- Because Harley Quinn

Hoshido:

Ryoma- Lobster Lord and red is my favourite colour

Sakura- So pure

Scarlet- (see Ryoma minus Lobster Lord)

Saizo- Again, red

Hinata- He looks like a good guy.

Both:

F!Corrin (Tall, not short)- Despite the fanservice parts, overall I much prefer the female look in game over the male one.

Kaze- (See Hinata)

Kana- So god damn cute

Izana- The definition of fabulous.

Edited by I'm a Spheal

Is I weird to vote for Dwyer, Percy and Hayato because I did, I just think they look so cool and weird. On another note I voted for Odin, even though I probably preferred The Owain Look, Hinata because of he looks so adorkable with his cut and smile, Niles with his awesome eyepatch, Keaton and that chest with his hair, Peri and the hair which alone makes her look crazy, former 'Man Of Passion' Laslow with his totally awesome armor and hair colour and ofcourse his daughter Soleil who has the greatest hair, in my opinion.

Edited by IAmBadAtNames

Hana - She manages to be cute and badass at the same time with her clothing and overall appearance. Who knew that was possible?

Saizo - The most badass character in the entire game, if not series, his design helps a lot with it. I love his mask and that he has a scar over his eye. It adds to the badassery.

Elise - Props to the cutest Fire Emblem character ever conceived, rivaling even Nowi herself, just without the loli-fanservice, which I really like.

Kana (female) - Speaking of cutest characters, Kana isn't far behind. I love how they gave her a unique outfit as a Nohr Princess and that they didn't just take Female Kamuis short build and slap Kana's head onto it.

Sakura - The elegance of her Priestess outfit is undeniable.

Both Kamui - Yep, I like the main character's appreance, too. More so than Robin's, in fact.

Arthur - The only thing he is missing is a giant American flag or better yet, a cape that is an American flag. In my opinion the funniest character design, because it is so intentionally clichéd. I love it!

Velouria - I loved fairy tales as a child and seeing a character based on one of them makes me have flashbacks to my childhood, when my father would read fairy tales to me before bed. Seeing little Red Riding Hood (or Rotkäppchen for any German person out there) as a wolf herself is a nice touch.

Selkie - She just looks adorable and her clothes look comfy, too.

Ophelia - She reminds me of a more... let's say mature Lissa, which really isn't a bad thing. *coughs and hides in embarassment*

Nyx - Call me pedophile/weird/whatever, but I think her face is genuinely pretty.

Midori - For the pouty face :3

Leo - Dat collar. And dat slasher smile, when he crits. Second most badass thing in the game (first is Saizo himself)

This about matches my favourite characters in terms of personality as well, I notice. Huh, go figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump! Keep the votes coming, everyone! It looks like these are the top 10 in rankings so far:

1. Oboro
  2. Keaton
  3. Takumi / Xander
  4. Saizo / Nina
  5. Leo
  6. Sakura / Elise / Soleil / Velouria / Shiro / Niles
  7. Azura / Kaze
  8. F!Corrin / Scarlet / Laslow
  9. Ophelia
  10. Beruka / Forrest / Kaden / Reina / Camilla / Ryoma

All 3 mercenaries (even if there's no option for Selena :c), Oboro, Nina, Caeldori.

Also really like Velouria's concept.

Anyway not enough ponytails on the females rly, Oboro and Felicia are the only ones, and Felicia has those horrible bangs to destroy her design (although she's cute)