I finally did it. I finally made Gunter a good unit.

デッド

After 3 months, I finally made Gunter a usable unit that can be used for PvP.

Dkpuj6g.jpg

I'm really glad I did this. Gunter is one of my favorite characters in Fates and I can finally use him for DLC and PvP now.

Also, if anyone would like to put this Gunter in their logbook, just go to my castle. It's easy to seize.

09081-04125-93466-91878

Edited by Xaddgx

looks good! especially that def tho— i usually see that number on sophies or effies. might grab him later, because i really don't want to go through the terrible process of leveling him up. what skills does he have?

looks good! especially that def tho— i usually see that number on sophies or effies. might grab him later, because i really don't want to go through the terrible process of leveling him up. what skills does he have?

Sorry for the late reply, but Gunter skills currently on him are: Rend Heaven, Luna, Veteran Intuition, Renewal, and warp.

How many levels did you have to go through? 150?

Somewhere about 120 levels.

Sorry for the late reply, but Gunter skills currently on him are: Rend Heaven, Luna, Veteran Intuition, Renewal, and warp.

Somewhere about 120 levels.

Wait, wait, waaaaiiiit... How does he have Warp? Isn't Witch female exclusive?

The Witch DLC has a unit that appears holding the Warp scroll. Therefore, Warp can be taught to men. Much like the Vanguard DLC has Aether, Heavy Blade, and Veteran's Intuition scrolls.