Anime & Manga

Raven

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You idiot. Just don't ever tell me.

I wont. Besides, now i know more about an anime than you, hahaha!

I wont. Besides, now i know more about an anime than you, hahaha!

You're the one who looked ahead in the Harry Potter books just to see who died! I like the thrill and excitement of finding out the real way!

I believe I just reached the saddest part in the whole animé... the part where there's no more episodes to watch. I WANT MORE DAMMIT. Also, the ending wasn't the most complete ending in the world, it felt like it was missing something...

I just finished watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (series 1) and it's second series Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. Very interesting anime to say the least, you may think it would be repetitive since it seems to start again after a certain day, but it isn't. Once people are through watching Kanon, I would suggest either this, or Clannad, which is also very good, but I believe Kanon still owns it.

1. Death Note (Great story. I felt at peace with the world when L died.)

2. FMA (Anime was good but I REALLY want to see how the manga turns out.)

3. Dragon Ball Z (AWESOME)

4. Samurai Champloo (Good plot with a nice atmosphere.)

5. Naruto (Love the raw manga but HATE the cartoon network anime....HATE)

Somebody has just recommended "He is my Master?!" to me. Currently on episode 4, it's quite funny and interesting so far, I bet on it getting more interesting too.

Edit:

Watched all 12 episodes, it was a good laugh to watch anyway, quite the opposite to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai.

damn it, I can't wait for Kanon... so tempted to watch it in japanese :/

I need to invest in more anime

damn it, I can't wait for Kanon... so tempted to watch it in japanese :/

I need to invest in more anime

Then watch it in Japanese... if you can find it. Which you probably can't. I can't find anywhere that still has them all up because You-Tube's a bitch.

Exaclty, and the link Dragonblader posted earlier is to a suspended account.

My response to your brother:

Then watch it in Japanese... if you can find it. Which you probably can't. I can't find anywhere that still has them all up because You-Tube's a bitch.

Strange, I could swear I watched it all on Veoh... I know I watched the last few on Veoh, for certain, although I do remember having to look for new places to watch it somewhere in the middle, I think. I will look for them, I just wish I had bookmarked them.

Edit:

Kanon 2006 episode 6

Looks like the episodes have been uploaded to MySpaceTV, which is good, although not what I used. Yes, it is also subbed, not dubbed, for the true anime fanatics (such as myself).

I finally manage to finish watching Great Teacher Onizuka, its one of the most hilarious animes I've ever seen. You guys should check it out.

Will do. I just finished watching Onegai Teacher, currently sailing through Onegai Twins. I'll make Great Teacher Onizuka my next priority.

I hear Claymore is good. Anyone heard of it?

Yes, a while ago... I've only ever seen the first episode though, I can't remember much of it, I don't think it got me hooked for some reason.

Claymore? I remember seeing episode 24 when I was browsing the Winamp channels. From my impression, it actually seems really good. Although, the guy seems annoying, the main character is well developed. :) I think you should give it a watch, although it is rather gorey.

I'm a rather picky person when it comes down to watching Anime and reading Manga. :\ So far, the recent Animes that I've seen were very disappointing. So far, as of the past year, the only Anime that wowed me was Terra E. I'm pretty sure no one else has seen that one. '__' But the structure of the storyline and characters were done so amazingly well, I was blown away. Not once have I saw such an Anime that can move me from so many emotions and become so attached to a character.