Visit my Castle!

ChocoboBeach

Hey everyone, just wondering if some people could help me along on my Lunatic Conquest by visiting my castle so I can get some more Rewards which would greatly help me, I've not been playing much since I'm scared to so don't expect much from my castle, I will try visit everyone who visits me, thanks.

03377-48970

31391-44895

Sure thing. Sent you something that might help a little. Just remembered it would have been helpful if I'd battled you but I didn't think of that in time, sorry. Will do that next time if you want. You can battle me if you like, my units should be on hold but have weapons equipped (do you get any experience from battling in my castle in conquest? I don't even know..) and maybe you'll like some of my avatar's skills (pavise, renewal, luna, pass, mov +1, swordfaire, vantage, locktouch and the default stuff, not sure what I had equipped when I set it all up). I'm on birthright so not much else for you- do have some skills on Azura and Kaze if you're using them though. Good luck. ;)

Sure thing. Sent you something that might help a little. Just remembered it would have been helpful if I'd battled you but I didn't think of that in time, sorry. Will do that next time if you want. You can battle me if you like, my units should be on hold but have weapons equipped (do you get any experience from battling in my castle in conquest? I don't even know..) and maybe you'll like some of my avatar's skills (pavise, renewal, luna, pass, mov +1, swordfaire, vantage, locktouch and the default stuff, not sure what I had equipped when I set it all up). I'm on birthright so not much else for you- do have some skills on Azura and Kaze if you're using them though. Good luck. ;)

My Castle is acting up so it wont let me see who visited for some reason? Could I have your address because I would really like Mov +1 for MU, thanks.

It's in my sig :)

I just checked and I have that skill on my avatar. Everyone should be on hold if you just want to seize; coming in from the right should be easiest. Or you could kill everyone if that will help with your xp and weapon proficiency of course.

Since you're playing Conquest, you don't get any EXP. for killing enemies during castle battles. Not sure about staff EXP. though I doubt you get any.

The only castle battles that directly get you EXP. are the Invasion battles by invisible enemies (3 optional battles that appear throughout the story).

Since you're playing Conquest, you don't get any EXP. for killing enemies during castle battles. Not sure about staff EXP. though I doubt you get any.

The only castle battles that directly get you EXP. are the Invasion battles by invisible enemies (3 optional battles that appear throughout the story).

Hm, I was afraid that would be the case. I want to finish BR before I start Conquest (I hope I'll manage to do so before I get too busy to play fates again) so I've been avoiding as many spoilers as possible- this is good to know in advance though.

Then just ignore my units and grab whatever you need :)

Sure will do.

I just started playing conquest and I'm looking to create bonds with units as well as give and receive accessories.

I have a few notable skills on my units but nothing spectacular (i.e aptitude, astra, bowbreaker (Camilla))

My Castle (Ft. Serena) address is : 09406-44673-66307-47815

Does this apply to DLCs as well?

Does this apply to DLCs as well?

I read only Boo camp will net you experience in conquest, not the other dlc but someone else might be able to answer that for sure.

I'll visit you as well Bzephyr. Anything you need in particular? I have almost every accessory.

I read only Boo camp will net you experience in conquest, not the other dlc but someone else might be able to answer that for sure.

I'll visit you as well Bzephyr. Anything you need in particular? I have almost every accessory.

This is true. In Conquest, My Castle battles, Ghostly Gold, Museum Melee and presumably other DLC using your own units does not grant EXP - the only exception being Boo Camp. In BR and Rev, you do get EXP for everything.

It seems you are right.

Oh thanks, but I have the NA version (although I live in Germany lol)....so I don't think it is possible to visit each other castles....or am I wrong lol.

This is true. In Conquest, My Castle battles, Ghostly Gold, Museum Melee and presumably other DLC using your own units does not grant EXP - the only exception being Boo Camp. In BR and Rev, you do get EXP for everything.

Oh okay, thanks for confirming :)

I was finding it a bit weird....I was like huh....so DLCs gives you no experience now.....interesting. But now I know lol!

Damn....no breaks in conquest haha!!

Edited by Bzephyr

It seems you are right.

Oh thanks, but I have the NA version (although I live in Germany lol)....so I don't think it is possible to visit each other castles....or am I wrong lol.

No, in that case I can't help you out indeed.. couldn't wait (for the game to arrive here), huh? :) Anyway, good luck! I'm sure there is a thread for bond units for the NA region somewhere (?).

No, in that case I can't help you out indeed.. couldn't wait (for the game to arrive here), huh? :) Anyway, good luck! I'm sure there is a thread for bond units for the NA region somewhere (?).

No, my 3DS is from the US. Only moved to Europe a year and a half ago :p

I will check

Thanks a lot :D

Oh I added you and took your card. I gifted you an accessory already. In the future is there any particular accessory you would like?

Cool! I don't have a particular accessory I want since I already have so many copies of the accessories I can be gifted with in the current file I work with (pity that accessory unlocks like the Emblem Shield and DLC accessories like Rimmed Glasses cannot be gifted).

My castle code is in the description (currently the Conquest Castle is not named "Nairnshire", it's named "Easy Skills") and it should be from my conquest run (but if it's my Rev one just let me know). It's an easy seize with skills on child units and some royals. My unit's name is Teresa. If you have any requests for a specific unit with a skill I might be able to help, just send me a PM.
I am PAL region.

Edited by Mox