Best Father for Inigo?

So I'm planning to marry Inigo because he is a flirt and I love flirts, and I was wondering who is the best father for him?
Please help, thanks! xxx :spengbab:

I'm a fan of having Stahl marry Olivia -- it's very much like Chrom!Inigo in terms of skill and class access outside of not being able to get Rightful King.

There's also Henry as an option if you want to follow what the game considers canon (based on Henry having a fast support growth rate with Olivia; Gregor being something of a secondary option due to having a medium support growth rate with Olivia; all other applicable dudes having slow growth rate with Olivia).

Virion can also be an option if you want a known flirt to be Inigo's dad as well.

A tip for you is that since Inigo can inherit Galeforce from Olivia, you can get Morgan to inherit 2 girls-only skills: Galeforce from Inigo and (another female-only skill here like Lancefaire or Dual Support+) from your avatar.

I tend to like Virion!Inigo because I like the parents supports, but there are several good choices. I think it depends on what skills you want and what hair color you want Inigo to have.

I like Chrom!Inigo for Prince Inigo. He does good with a lot of dads in general. He does fine with Frederick, Libra, and Stahl too iirc.

I mean, its the vantage and vengence part that important. Like with maxed out stats it will basically activate every hit, so with Celica's Gale you will basically just two shot everything once bellow half hp without the enemies even getting to respond. Throw in a galeforce and you will be fine. Wrath is there for fun really

Edited by TheWerdna

I mean, its the vantage and vengence part that important. Like with maxed out stats it will basically activate every hit, so with Celica's Gale you will basically just two shot everything once bellow half hp without the enemies even getting to respond. Throw in a galeforce and you will be fine. Wrath is there for fun really

That just means you're gambling with the RNG, I wouldn't say that VV is even reliable and having Wrath is essentially a waste of the unit's skill slots...

Or you know, just equip Nosferatu.

What about Waste? lol

Edited by Douglas MacArthur

The only reason that Virion is mentioned at all in this thread was because the TC didn't specify on which father is preferred and thus, Virion is included for the idea that Inigo got his flirtatious behavior from Virion (Virion sort of acknowledges his approval of Inigo's behavior in one of their parent-child supports).

What about Waste? lol

That just means you're gambling with the RNG

That's my answer for you -- Waste's Hit rate is lower than that of Celica's Gale.

Also, the big reason that VV is so popular is that with the proper setup and support, it can easily destroy high-level enemies (even those in Secret route Apotheosis) without needing to abuse certain DLC skills like Limit Break and Aggressor.

With Rally and Rescue abuse, Ricken!Laurent!Morgan as a Sage with his S-rank support in the form of Maribelle!Lucina as a Sage can wipe out almost the entirety of Apotheosis secret route using only forged Celica's Gale tomes. And they don't need Limit Break and Aggressor to do so when they have Galeforce, Dual Strike+, Rallybots, and Rescuebots.

Also, anybody can be good if given the attention (aka. grinding). Inigo is bad in a no-grind context since his mother joins at too low a level to offer him any good stats or skills.

I haven't kept up with the updated info on this game; at one point I recalled hearing Virion!Inigo was a good pairing, not just because they are both flirts. Is this still true?

I haven't kept up with the updated info on this game; at one point I recalled hearing Virion!Inigo was a good pairing, not just because they are both flirts. Is this still true?

Not sure. I would say if Bow Knight is your sort of thing, sure. Apart from that, I wouldn't know.

Not sure. I would say if Bow Knight is your sort of thing, sure. Apart from that, I wouldn't know.

I'm not really fuzzy on Bow Knights, I prefer Great Knights for support. But he doesn't get that with Virion. I see that Inigo gets access to Wyvern Lord though, that's pretty nice. But then there's the -2 Def mod, which is disappointing.

Anyways, my reason for asking was to attempt a Lunatic run without any grinding nor DLC. I am also planning on using this team to clear DLC after endgame, so I'd prefer to pair up my units well (not necessarily optimal, just good pairings). And so I thought I'd piggyback this thread and ask here. As of rn I'm leaning Henry!Inigo.

Anyways, my reason for asking was to attempt a Lunatic run without any grinding nor DLC. I am also planning on using this team to clear DLC after endgame, so I'd prefer to pair up my units well (not necessarily optimal, just good pairings). And so I thought I'd piggyback this thread and ask here. As of rn I'm leaning Henry!Inigo.

Inigo is likely a very poor choice of a unit to be used in a no-grind Lunatic(+) run mainly because his mother joins at Ch. 11 as a level 1 Dancer with extremely weak bases. Unless you plan to grind via DLC at all, Inigo isn't going to be much better at all unless you plan on doing something like Dance-abuse Olivia (which is going to be a huge time drain). There's also the difficulty of clearing Inigo's paralogue.

Chrom for Rightful King.

Chrom!Inigo is pretty much just for that Rightful King + Lethality gimmick, which doesn't work all the time and is completely useless against certain enemies, including the entirety of Apotheosis. Proc-stacking is honestly much more effective in terms of reliable damage output (ie. Sumia!Lucina and Chrom!Cynthia with Aether + Luna).

Edited by Roflolxp54

I'd say one of Stahl, Virion or Libra.

Chrom for Rightful King.

This is just me, but considering how much you have to go out of your way to marry Chrom to Olivia, I don't think Rightful King is worth the price of admission.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Inigo is likely a very poor choice of a unit to be used in a no-grind Lunatic(+) run mainly because his mother joins at Ch. 11 as a level 1 Dancer with extremely weak bases. Unless you plan to grind via DLC at all, Inigo isn't going to be much better at all unless you plan on doing something like Dance-abuse Olivia (which is going to be a huge time drain). There's also the difficulty of clearing Inigo's paralogue.

Chrom!Inigo is pretty much just for that Rightful King + Lethality gimmick, which doesn't work all the time and is completely useless against certain enemies, including the entirety of Apotheosis. Proc-stacking is honestly much more effective in terms of reliable damage output (ie. Sumia!Lucina and Chrom!Cynthia with Aether + Luna).

Yeah, he really is a pain to recruit. I guess I could always focus on Olivia's marriage post-endgame instead, and just clear the main game first.

I always have Henry as Inigo's father in my most replays. He looks really cool with that hair color. Once I get Henry!Inigo, I let him go Merc>Hero>Dread Fighter and he ends up a beast. He could clear an entire map alongside Dark Flier!Olivia.