My idea of a My Castle throwback

Heyo, I already made a briefer post about my castle that I completely redesigned just recently with a somewhat innovative idea, but thought I'd toss this as its own topic before:

1- the post I made in the MC topic gets lost through more pages of MC codes.

2- there isn't any more appropriate room for discussion (if there was any to begin with).

So anyway, what you'll see here is a defensive type of castle. And basically, the units used are supposed to represent FE4's twelve Deadlords. The avatar's part of the act, too. Now, since I can only use 10 units for defense, there's only that many. Still, I wanted to make things feel as special as possible, so I went out of my way and used some hacks as well over the course of designing this challenge.

First, you'll notice that all of these guys are bond units with default class portraits instead of a avatar portrait. That's intentional, because they're kind of supposed to be undead by now AND avoiding the awkwardness of looking like it's just your average team of avatars. Sadly, doing things this way, their names are stuck to default, so instead, I renamed their weapons after who/what they're supposed to represent. Because they're bond units, they have their personal skills, which I think is not only adding to the uniqueness, but adding a plethora of possibilities for custom skillsets. I went with gut feeling in designing the characters themselves, including what they have and are capable of.

Second, they're supposed to be a challenging fight. Extremely at that, as far as I like to think. That being said, at bulk, they all have HP ranging between 70 and 80, and their stats all across the board are ranging between 60 and 75. Just to give you an idea, their combined power is 4867. So far, you won't see something above that, as even the Recommandations tab fails to give a list of castles in that range of power or above.

One who wants a ''fair'' fight will opt to turn the Handicap option on, so that their stats drop to the other team's power for the most part (as a rather interesting note, Limit Stats doesn't work and will only negatively affect you in the end). I'd be interested to see if the castle's defense can even be breached when they're at full power (and without some kind of abuse, the obvious Lethality among other potential things) One thing I could say about that though is... good luck.

At the moment, due to the castle's nature and layout, this is not an easy seize map- you'll have to work your way through. I might work on that at some point if it can be helped while staying on its track. Every unit is set to guard their position and attack anything in range, except for the bosses which will stay put.

Have fun visiting!

(now irrelevant, this was taken down a while ago)

Edited by JohnnyMario

From what it sounds like, this is going to be Apotheosis levels of annoying since it's mainly guest units (since they can bypass the 50 buildings limit for character statues thanks to the Logbook) that can reliably fight back against such a team (and they will require assistance from tonics, staves, and Rallies), moreso if running a full team of Einherjar third-generation Kana clones (who, depending on pairings and class, could just barely come close or hit 60 in a single non-HP stat before temporary boosts).

From what it sounds like, this is going to be Apotheosis levels of annoying since it's mainly guest units (since they can bypass the 50 buildings limit for character statues thanks to the Logbook) that can reliably fight back against such a team (and they will require assistance from tonics, staves, and Rallies), moreso if running a full team of Einherjar third-generation Kana clones (who, depending on pairings and class, could just barely come close or hit 60 in a single non-HP stat before temporary boosts).

I'd say probably more annoying since the enemies are made smarter from the most part. For example, the Galeforce guys have been carefully placed to pull a hit-and-run (if they don't decide to attempt scoring a double kill), and in case of failure to kill or getting killed, the mounted units nearby are generally able to pick things up, as from their starting positions, their ranges are converging.

Edited by ItzMeeMario

Holy shi- THIS IS YOUR CASTLE. Surprised that it's not shadowbanned since no one can face that team without hacking assistance.

There's quite a few like this in Japan actually (they didn't have that kind of theme, but they did have even higher caps than mine!). Those are at the very top of the rankings, too. I'm surprised THOSE aren't shadowbanned either. xD

As far as facing the team is concerned... let's be fair, you're very likely better off using the Handicap option for a fight on more even grounds.

Otherwise, here's ''Apotheosis 2.0'', early for Christmas in July.

There's quite a few like this in Japan actually (they didn't have that kind of theme, but they did have even higher caps than mine!). Those are at the very top of the rankings, too. I'm surprised THOSE aren't shadowbanned either. xD

As far as facing the team is concerned... let's be fair, you're very likely better off using the Handicap option for a fight on more even grounds.

Otherwise, here's ''Apotheosis 2.0'', early for Christmas in July.

Well lol.

I'll have to get to work on cracking this game soon.