Hello

Cyana

Hi

I've been following the forums here for a while, finally decided to make an account ^^. I've only played Awakening and one and a half of the Fates games so far, but I've quite enjoyed them and found this site really helpful. I look forwards to finding out more~

Hello.
If you don't mind, can I take this opportunity to ask, is this some sort of emoji?

more~

the ~ is in my experience quite bothersome to write since you need a space afterwards or something, it's an accent like ^ or ยจ after all. So I suppose it has a purpose.
I've seen it here and there but unlike ^^ which was obvious enough to guess, I have no idea what ~ is.

The only guess I had was that it puts the accent on the word preceding it, but that would make your sentence a bit creepy x).

Hello and welcome to the forums, which Fates game did you play and also plan on going further back into the series?

Also to Zorkovitch I believe ~ is basically a way to end a sentence differently, its generally seen in Anime subtitles and is usually used if the character finishes the sentence in a tuneful way.

Welcome to the community, Cyana.

Which Fates game did you start with?

I played Conquest first, and I'm partway through birthright now.

Hello.

If you don't mind, can I take this opportunity to ask, is this some sort of emoji?

the ~ is in my experience quite bothersome to write since you need a space afterwards or something, it's an accent like ^ or ยจ after all. So I suppose it has a purpose.

I've seen it here and there but unlike ^^ which was obvious enough to guess, I have no idea what ~ is.

The only guess I had was that it puts the accent on the word preceding it, but that would make your sentence a bit creepy x).

Ah, I've always seen it used more like a way to indicate a cheerful/happy ending then as an accent. Sorry for any confusion > . >

Hello and welcome to the forums, which Fates game did you play and also plan on going further back into the series?

Also to Zorkovitch I believe ~ is basically a way to end a sentence differently, its generally seen in Anime subtitles and is usually used if the character finishes the sentence in a tuneful way.

I played Conquest first, and I'd love to try some of the older games. Just getting them is going to be the problem, haha