Can Forrest become a Nohr Noble?

Shur Ree

Hello.

So in my latest play through, after marrying everyone together, my kids for the most part turned out good, some very good (Selkie, Asugi, Velouria, Kana and Forrest) and some very bad (Hisame, cause Peri! Hisame was the leftovers)

But ive been wondering... I have the DLC for Grandmaster, but I was contemplating if Forrest, could get Nohr Noble.

In this Revelations run, Sakura! Forrest and Avatar! Velouria were done. My idea is... If I S rank Forrest and Velouria, will this give Forrest the access to the Noble Classes (Since hes Technically the son of Nohr Nobility and is a semi fitting class)

Or would it just be better to get the Grandmaster seal and give it to him?

Forrest Stats: Str 9, Mag 27, Skill 14, Spd 19, Lck 20, Def 13, Res 28 : Total 130, Strategist Level 2

Thanks for any advice you give and have a great day!

Maybe I'm getting confused with your question, but I think it's impossible unless Forrest is your son and you married Leo to get the Nohr noble class. If that were the case wouldn't Siegbert have it as well and Shiro and Kiragi on the other side of the spectrum with Hoshido?

Edited by Raguna

Maybe I'm getting confused with your question, but I think it's impossible unless Forrest is your son and you married Leo to get the Nohr noble class. If that were the case wouldn't Siegbert have it as well and Shiro and Kiragi on the other side of the spectrum with Hoshido?

I'm saying if the avatars child marries one of the royals child characters, will that child character be able to be a Nohr / Hoshido Noble because the avatars child could possibly pass it from a Partner Seal

Edited by Shur Ree

I'm saying if the avatars child marries one of the royals child characters, will that child character be able to be a Nohr / Hoshido Noble because the avatars child could possibly pass it from a Partner Seal

Then no, Ebony pretty much hit the mark. The only way they are getting the Noble classes is through parent inheritance. Your child also doesn't pass it through parallel seal. Your child will give whichever second class you picked during avatar creation

Edited by Raguna

The only reclass option you'll get is to the fighter branch.

The way it works is;

Forrest x Kana A+/S support -> whatever alternate class the Avatar has

Forrest x Avatar!Velouria S support -> fighter ('cuz that's Velouria's base alternate class)

Think about it as if you were to have him marry/A+ support their parents; if you married Forrest to your Avatar, he wouldn't get Nohr Noble, would he? If he (somehow, in another dimension) A+ supported Keaton, he'd get the fighter class.

As has been stated, the only way to allow any child to become a Nohr Noble is if they themselves are the child of your Avatar.

Remember this for future ease. The Avatar and their offspring can turn into Dragons with Dragonstone usage. It wouldn't make sense for someone to just get that power by making friends with any of them.

The only child that has access to noble classes is Kana. Child characters will only inherit Corrin's talent class you picked on creation.

All of the children have an initial class they start with. Mitama is a shrine maiden, Sophie is a cavalier, Midori is an apothecary, and so on and so forth. Kana is a nohr prince(ss), and this is the only reason (s)he has access to the class at all, since Corrin does not pass it down.

If there is a particular skill you want for one of Corrin's children, you need to make sure it is the last equipped skill (s)he has when you start the child's paralogue.

Edited by Shadou

The only child that has access to noble classes is Kana. Child characters will only inherit Corrin's talent class you picked on creation.

All of the children have an initial class they start with. Mitama is a shrine maiden, Sophie is a cavalier, Midori is an apothecary, and so on and so forth. Kana is a nohr prince(ss), and this is the only reason (s)he has access to the class at all, since Corrin does not pass it down.

If there is a particular skill you want for one of Corrin's children, you need to make sure it is the last equipped skill (s)he has when you start the child's paralogue.

Any child of the avatar can use Nohr/Hoshido Noble. It's not the class they start as in their paralogue like Kana, but they can Heart Seal immediately into it.

Edited by kcirrot