Reddit Emblem: Recruiting new players!

Shamison

Edit: To clarify, yes this post has mod approval.

Reddit Emblem(RE) is a fan game, hosted on reddit under the sub name of Reddit_Emblem( With the link being as follows. https://www.reddit.c.../Reddit_Emblem/), based off of Fire Emblem, but RE deviates from the way a traditional Fire Emblem game is played. Unlike a regular FE game, RE gives each player control over a single character instead of the entire army. If we were to use FE7 as an example, instead of the player controlling Lyn, Kent, Sain, Wil, and Florina, then you, the player, would only be in control of Kent's movements, actions, and speech. The others would then be controlled by other players, so your ally would be moving Sain, instead of just one player moving everyone.

Instead of using preexisting characters, players get to make their own. The subreddit's wiki goes into further detail for those interested, but in short, players a given guidelines to create a unique character. Once a character is approved, then the player may signup to join a group. Each group will consist of no more than 20 players and will follow a brand new story, with custom maps based off of the GBA games. Each group then works together to tackle the enemy units, who are controlled by that groups mod.

Edit: Now that this is in the RP section, I should mention that RPing is optional and not required to play.

I think that should cover all the basic information you need to know about RE, but if you have any questions or comments, I will try my best to answer them below, or on the subreddit's mod mail.

And once more, here is the link, so you can go check it out.

https://www.reddit.c.../Reddit_Emblem/

Edited by Shamison

I'll unhide this post if and ONLY if you contacted another mod beforehand.

EDIT: TC forgot to mention that Starman gave permission. That's not a trivial detail!

Edited by eclipse