Sage's Sprite Gallery

SageHarpuiaJDJ

C7AsHL1.png

Annnnnnd Done! After looking again, I see some of my old techniques being displayed in my current sprites that I've done, but I can proudly say that I've improved leaps and bounds.

I'm gonna redownload obs and start streaming again. I've haven't been on a roll like this in quite some time!

• 1 year later...

I'd likesome suggestions about how I sprite. Here's the style that I currently sprite:

QQ0oQUP.png

As you can see it's heavily based off of CvS with no true distinction; it's just smaller and prolly less pleasing to the eye. I want to change that, but I'm not sure how since I've sprited like this for quite some time. So I'm gonna try and experiment a little using a sprite that I just made, but didn't shade:

P5HGGLP.png

The WIP is on the right. The base colors are just colors from the sprite on the left and aren't final. I want to make sure everything about the sprite in unshaded form looks readable. The main thing Is the face. I'm not sure if it looks good or not. I think everything else looks great, but that may be just me. So, what do I improve?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...