Looking for SMT trivia expert (urgent)

VincentASM

So I just a pretty fun idea, but I need help from somebody who's well versed with the Shin Megami Tensei series to help. If you are such a person or know such a person (who can be easily contacted), please let me know!

I'm planning to make a SMT x FE quiz and I need an impossibly difficult (or just very difficult) question from each mainline SMT game.

Edited by VincentASM

Ohhhh, I might be able to help with this, pardon my current name, running joke on a stream right now, but it is I Jedi, I am somewhat versed with the mainline SMT games, I have played 1, 2, 4 and Strange Journey (Some people count that in mainline, but the original SMT x FE trailer only counted 1-4).

I sadly do not have that much knowledge of 3, but Balcerzak could probably help in that department and in general as well, Nightmare would probably be good to go to as well.

Edited by Glorious Nippon Steel

So I just a pretty fun idea, but I need help from somebody who's well versed with the Shin Megami Tensei series to help. If you are such a person or know such a person (who can be easily contacted), please let me know!

I'm planning to make a SMT x FE quiz and I need an impossibly difficult (or just very difficult) question from each mainline SMT game.

Mainline SMT in a nutshell:

Edited by wraith