Sentacotus

Didn't see a thread for this so I decided to make one.

So its that time of year again when Lord Gaben descends from the heavens demanding wallet sacrifices. Steam sales are on until through July 4th for the summer season. Anything catch your eyes? Purchase anything or find any cool deals?

I had a couple of gift cards that added up to $75 on steam so I kinda binged a little.

Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection

Ashes of the Singularity

Kerbal Space Program

Ikaruga

Valkyrie Chronicles

Doom

AVGN 2

Risk of Rain

Feel free to post any good finds or recommendations...

Edited by LordTaco42

I'm glad that the Steam version of AoE II allows me to finally enjoy the soundtrack. For some reason, across all the different PCs were I installed the game and across all the different CDs I bought over the years, it was an absolute rarity that the soundtrack would play.

Anyway, for now I only have my sights set on Guilty Gear Isuka. Not because I expect the game to be any good but because I supposedly get the soundtrack from that game as well.

Oh man, im gonna probably buy some stuff on Monday. This weekend, im kinda broke. Im eyeing Trails In The Sky in particular. Theres also quite a few games on my wishlist that are really dirt cheap right now.

I got DOW II and both it's expansion packs, and I might pick up Winter Assault and Soulstorm for the original Dawn of War as well.

Either way I'm happy because Retribution has the best Ork characters in any Warhammer 40k game ever.

For any fan of the Ys series featuring Adol Christin, there is a pretty good sale for it with all their games being under 7$ dollars. I personally recommend Ys Origins, it's getting me pumped. Also Trails in the Sky is down to ten dollars so Falcom as a whole is in the sale.

80$ worth of xcon2 for 41$. Splurged splurged splurged

It's 59 bucks here

I don't know what to do. I need money for Zero Time Dilemma (which is going to be around 90 bucks here if I've converted the dollar - real price right), for Crusader Kings 2's Conclave (which is 20 bucks here, ffs), Batman: Arkham Knight, Danganronpa 2 (although I might skip this one for now since I'll get my hands on a VN), Tales of Zestiria (I need to read more about this. I want to play it but the bad reviews demotivate me), Pillars of Eternity, Prison Architect...

I'm broke.

It's 59 bucks here

I don't know what to do. I need money for Zero Time Dilemma (which is going to be around 90 bucks here if I've converted the dollar - real price right), for Crusader Kings 2's Conclave (which is 20 bucks here, ffs), Batman: Arkham Knight, Danganronpa 2 (although I might skip this one for now since I'll get my hands on a VN), Tales of Zestiria (I need to read more about this. I want to play it but the bad reviews demotivate me), Pillars of Eternity, Prison Architect...

I'm broke

ZTD should probably be 72 golpinhos

The game will launch before the end of the sale abd there's no dailies or flash deals so you should be able to wait for launch without having to worry about missing a deal

Anyone know any games on the sale that are like the 2d zeldas? (other than ittle dew, which i picked up last winter sale and is exelent).

Anyone know any games on the sale that are like the 2d zeldas? (other than ittle dew, which i picked up last winter sale and is exelent).

first one to come to mind was Rack N Ruin

I actually got it on a previous sale but didn't get to play it yet so can't say much other than it's really cheap and looked neat from what I saw

Hyper Light Drifter is another one i can remember but it's rather recent so it's only 20% off

Edited by Tonton

first one to come to mind was Rack N Ruin

I actually got it on a previous sale but didn't get to play it yet so can't say much other than it's really cheap and looked neat from what I saw

Hyper Light Drifter is another one i can remember but it's rather recent so it's only 20% off

I noticed hyper light drifter, and noticed the price. currently thinking about it.

Edited by sirmola

-For people who like difficult platformers, 1001 spikes and castle in the darkness are quite cheap (something like $6 for 1001 spikes and $3 for castle)

-Savant: Ascend is a pretty interesting game (though not very long) and you can get it for .99 cents.

-Crypt of the Necrodancer is the best game and costs $4.

-Enemy Mind is a spaceship shooter going for $2 in which you use telepathic shots to switch from ship to ship. Humans and an alien race are at war, and the enemies fire on each other as well as you. Definitely worth looking into.

-There's a Castlevania style game called Odallus: The Dark Call selling for about $10. It can also be bundled with Oniken for $13. Oniken looks Contra'ish. I haven't played these, but I mention them because earlier, they were selling both games at the price of one.

-Out There Somewhere is selling for .49. I think it's a fun platformer, but it's very brief (maybe 2-4 hrs?).

It currently sells in 3 bundles, one of which costs the same price as the game itself and comes with 5 other games[b/].

Another bundle sells for something like 3.67 and comes with 21 games. It looks like there are some other good ones and some not so good ones. In terms of sheer quantity of games for price I'm not aware of anything better aside from playing free games.

One has nudity so if I get this bundle I'll probably gift that game to Integrity.

-You could try Anodyne. I'd look into it first because it's a bit odd (that extends into gameplay) but overall I liked it. It's also 3.99 right now.

-I don't know if you're familiar with the Binding of Isaac but it's somewhat zelda like. It's probably on sale. Rebirth is the newer version.

-Haven't played it but possibly Cross Code. It's early access.

I was gonna get Wizardry 8, then got 7 and 6 because it was like 5 bucks. I might only play 8 though...

Games on sale I'm thinking about getting:

-Shadow Complex?

-Momodora (the new 1)

-Bit Blaster XL

-Pony Island

-Ittle Dew

-Escape Goat 2

-The Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human.

Edited by PP UP

-You could try Anodyne. I'd look into it first because it's a bit odd (that extends into gameplay) but overall I liked it. It's also 3.99 right now.

-I don't know if you're familiar with the Binding of Isaac but it's somewhat zelda like. It's probably on sale. Rebirth is the newer version.

-Haven't played it but possibly Cross Code. It's early access.

THanks for the recs. I'll look into those. I ended up making another thread to also include the 3ds virtual console. (for any one looking at this thread in the future, Ittle dew Is exelent and you should totally play it if you like 2d zeldas. It is included in the steam sale. If the sequel were out now, we would not be having this discussion.)

I picked up Dust: An Elysian Tail and Witcher 2 only, but I really like Dust so far. Witcher 2 is going to wait until I can get a controller because playing with a keyboard is ass