What happened to Lowen in FE6?

ruadath

Just a thought. In his epilogue (in FE7), it says that he "replaced Marcus as the most famed knight in all Pherae." So why is Marcus still around in FE6, but Lowen not? Did Lowen get sent to attend gathering of the Lycian League armies or whatever and get killed (along with Hector) over there?

Edited by ruadath

I dunno, Eliwood and Hector chilled with Athos and met Brammimond and it was never brought up in FE6 either

and eliwood/rebecca had like no interaction despite Roy and Wolt being like best friends

Fair bit of inconsistencies, but thats the problem of writing backwards.

I just always headcanoned that he went to be a family man after awhile and Marcus just stayed on as the teacher for another generation.

Here's a thought - maybe he stays behind in Pherae,. There must be a group of knights who stay behind to protect the realm whilst Roy and Co. go a-venturing, and Lowen would be a good leader for such a group. Especially considering the war with Bern, which is basically right next door. It might not give him any screentime, but it's still an important task.

...And now I see that several people have already suggested this. Well, the comment stands. It would've been awesome to have Lowen in FE6 (perhaps in Marcus's role), but alas, Lowen likely did not exist in the creators' minds at the time.

• 2 months later...

Just a thought. In his epilogue (in FE7), it says that he "replaced Marcus as the most famed knight in all Pherae." So why is Marcus still around in FE6, but Lowen not? Did Lowen get sent to attend gathering of the Lycian League armies or whatever and get killed (along with Hector) over there?

As others have said, he may very well have died.

I dunno, Eliwood and Hector chilled with Athos and met Brammimond and it was never brought up in FE6 either

and eliwood/rebecca had like no interaction despite Roy and Wolt being like best friends

I don't think Eliwood and Rebecca not interacting all that much is an oversight. She really can't be a romantic option, since I think she's canon Roy's wet nurse. That explains Roy and Wolt's closeness, but to Eliwood, she's just a servant.