Dinar87's first battle sprite gallery!!

Dinar87

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>when you get so good at life that you decide to speedrun your own game instead of doing something actually productive with your life
>jk I'm not good at life at all yet I'm doing it anyways...someone help me pls ;_;

ANYWAYS, here's another update to my game guys!

Speedrunning my game

Edited by Dinar87

18 hours ago, Backer said:

Really like the health interface. Much more appealing to the eye. :)

Thank klokinator and gang on discord, as they were a tremendous help giving advice and making a few assets for me. But it was still mainly me that made the new ui.

14 hours ago, ZaManSwings said:

DANK. I'd almost like to see more action poses during his "blinding speed cuts" phase. And there's no smooth transition back to his/her original starting pose. 

I could go back and fix the animation to have a better transition to starting pose, but I only think it'd be worth it if I could properly insert this animation into sacred stones, and actually use it. Idk if anyone could help with the scripting but I'll keep looking for now.

In other news...

New suit boiz

Wow you've gone a long way since the beginning of your posts! Great to see! 

Anyway the swordmaster is amazing! I'd like to see more of him :o 

Do you plan on animating your old remake of the Dark Druid? I would be curious to see it animated :D 

Good job for all of this! 

39 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

Wow you've gone a long way since the beginning of your posts! Great to see! 

Anyway the swordmaster is amazing! I'd like to see more of him :o 

Do you plan on animating your old remake of the Dark Druid? I would be curious to see it animated :D 

Good job for all of this! 

I'll think about the dark druid one, but for now I'd like to say that I'm happy you're satisfied with my progress, and I hope I can keep doing this for many more years!

boss.jumping.betterlegs.gif

Edited by Dinar87

7 minutes ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

LOOKIN' COOL JOKER

In all seriousness, these are really good! I really like sprite art, and these are awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you do in the future!

Thank you =) I hope I don't disappoint anyone with my project. Unfortunately I can't promise anything with me getting back into education in September, but I'll try my absolute best to keep this project living and well.

test15.gif

Edited by Dinar87

44 minutes ago, Dinar87 said:

Thank you =) I hope I don't disappoint anyone with my project. Unfortunately I can't promise anything with me getting back into education in September, but I'll try my absolute best to keep this project living and well.

test15.gif

Hey, don't worry about it! I don't think you will disappoint anyone. You do what you can while leaving time for yourself, that's important too, and good luck in your new chapter of education :)

You're doing the game from scratch? Like programming + sprites? Anyway it's very good looking! 

I've tried to sprite yesterday I must finish it after work! And damn it is not easy xD didn't even begin the character, I just arrived to making a palette! any advice? :D 

I'm looking forward to see more of your work! 

Edited by Metakirby

3 minutes ago, Metakirby said:

You're doing the game from scratch? Like programming + sprites? Anyway it's very good looking! 

I've tried to sprite yesterday I must finish it after work! And damn it is not easy xD didn't even begin the character, I just arrived to making a palette! any advice? :D 

I'm looking forward to see more of your work! 

Yup, all from complete scratch =D

Yeah this stuff takes practice but I think you'll get better after enough time, that's how it happened with me.

Thanks ^_^