Ms. Bunch Plays Pokemon Emerald - Pick My Team

solrocknroll

TM Usage  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bullet Seed?

2. 2. Rock Tomb?

3. 3. Cut?

I felt the need to join in on the screenshot LP craze, so here I am. This won't have too many rules, and I'll try to get as much coverage of everything as I possibly can. I'll obviously get a lot of dialogue and important battles, and I can actually be at least a little informative if I need to considering how well I know Emerald.

Anyway, I'm going to let you decide which Pokemon I use. Hoenn Dex only of course. I'm going to try to use GameShark to get a Murkrow as my one locked team member because Murkrow is bae. This won't be a randomized or anything though.

This will start about 30 hours from now, but I just wanted to see what some people had in mind for team members before I actually started.

and yes if you vote in Wurmple, I'll even use Wurmple

Edited by Ms. Bunch

I'd like you to try Blaziken, Manectric & Altaria, if possible.

Also, if you're going to do a normal run, it'll be kinda boring after a while. Consider doing something else that makes this LP special, like, no grinding, doing a Nuzlocke run, or something. Be creative :P

I'd like you to try Blaziken, Manectric & Altaria, if possible.

Also, if you're going to do a normal run, it'll be kinda boring after a while. Consider doing something else that makes this LP special, like, no grinding, doing a Nuzlocke run, or something. Be creative :P

I was thinking that using horrible Pokemon would be the interesting part, as

Delcatty, Mighteyena, Dustox, Ludicolo, Luvdisk

is a suggestion I've gotten.

In addition, I'll probably grind only because I'll make this run's gimmick that I will use literally every Pokemon that is requested of me at least for a little bit. That means basically having a different team all of the time.

Edit: I'll also allow all TM and HM choices to go to all of you :^)

Edited by Ms. Bunch

Oh alright, so that'll be your niche.

Alright then, I correct my choices and I pick Exploud. He learns a lot of TM, like Flamethrower, so he can be gud.

Good luck, I'll follow this, sounds interesting.

Edited by CrystalPoke

Milotic, good luck on finding those 4 (6?) random spots in that one route.

(That is if you use Milotic)

Milotic, good luck on finding those 4 (6?) random spots in that one route.

(That is if you use Milotic)

if I use Milotic (which sounds like a good idea), I'll "convieniently" find a Feebas through my friend the VBA GameShark Good Rod.

I'm actually really looking forward to Spinda and Luvdisc tho no lie. I'll probably impose martial law for Luvdisc so it gets Toxic and Swagger from TMs/Move Tutors

Edited by Ms. Bunch

if I use Milotic (which sounds like a good idea), I'll "convieniently" find a Feebas through my friend the VBA GameShark Good Rod.

I'm actually really looking forward to Spinda and Luvdisc tho no lie. I'll probably impose martial law for Luvdisc so it gets Toxic and Swagger from TMs/Move Tutors

Speaking of which, evolving Feebas requires maxing out its Beauty - better hope you get one that likes blue Pokeblocks!

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

shedinja with substitute just for a pokemon with a useless move (in emerald substitute is a tutor move)

and magicarp........ and don't evolve it

I wish you could get surskit in emerald but you can't

Edited by Freezing Hellfire

alright, I'm locking suggestions now.

I won't be able to play until I go to my dad's tomorrow night, so this will take a little while to get started.

But my team as it stands is:

Blaziken, Murkrow, Gardevoir, Shedinja, Magikarp, Slaking, Swalot, Pelipper, Camerupt, Kecleon, Magneton, Dustox, Delcatty, Mightyena, Milotic, Flygon, Spinda, Manectric, Altaria, Exploud, Ludicolo, and Luvdisc. And Ninjask I guess since Shedinja requires getting a Ninjask.

note that not everyone will get equal screentime lol, but I plan on taking Shedinja and Luvdisc to the League. The other four slots will probably go to Pokemon that did well.

>Choosing Murkrow instead of Misdreavus.

I hope you suffer for all eternity and get destroyed by your rival.

this man gets it

Real Talk, though: Manectric and Magneton are good and all, but...you're probably gonna have a bad time with no Grass type on your team.

better pack bullet seed on one of your mons

this man gets it

Real Talk, though: Manectric and Magneton are good and all, but...you're probably gonna have a bad time with no Grass type on your team.

better pack bullet seed on one of your mons

Ludicolo.

As for Bullet Seed, I'll open that poll right now actually. I'd like to get a good amount of screenshots and update at least three times when I start, so I'll go ahead and open polls for the first few TMs.

What are you talking about, Murkrow is a pimping Mafia crow with a stylish feather cap. All Misdreavus can do is not be effected. Murkrow wins.

Um, sorry, I can't hear your lame mafia cap over my aesthetic cute ghost witch.

Um, sorry, I can't hear your lame mafia cap over my aesthetic cute ghost witch.

Pfft, Murkrow don't give a fuck about some lame ass witch. Murkrow's Tommy gun don't give a fuck either.