Hackers in Fates?

VaikeTheBest

Now there is a lot of people saying that people hack on fates. The best I've seen was a Laslow with 70+ uncapped stats. And I was streaming on YouTube the other day and one guy said that he saw a guy with 5 Omega Yatos, that's 20+ to str, def, res, and spe. He was doing 100 physical dmg at the least. This one is pretty common, Aptitude on 1st gen units, the only units that could get aptitude is Mozu, all 2nd gen except male Kana and Shigure. Aptitude on units isn't really that game breaking, I mean I've used it before, because I'm a scrub, but I think that multiple rare items and really high stats are the line for Nintendo. I think they put a anticheat to where if you try to buy a hacked unit, it won't let you, remember that Laslow with the 70+ uncapped stats? Of course you do, well it wouldn't let me buy his skills nor his actual unit. Who would waste their time on a game like this? You must have lots of time on your hands to do something like this.

Castle Address: 13192-03861-44996-07646 I have lots of statues so I also have a wide variety of skills and some good stats, not hacked stats though.

Edited by VaikeTheBest

Obviously, their cheat detection is crap and desperately needs an update.

Somewhat off-topic: Aptitude should be legally possible on M!Kana by getting it on F!Kana, adding her to the logbook, then buying it on M!Kana on another file.

EDIT: The above is incorrect, sorry for my mistake. The game treats the two Kanas as separate units. It's still possible to get Aptitude legally on M!Kana by marrying Mozu to someone with a male child, then marrying Corrin to said child.

Edited by Nihilon

Now there is a lot of people saying that people hack on fates. The best I've seen was a Laslow with 70+ uncapped stats. And I was streaming on YouTube the other day and one guy said that he saw a guy with 5 Omega Yatos, that's 20+ to str, def, res, and spe. He was doing 100 physical dmg at the least. This one is pretty common, Aptitude on 1st gen units, the only units that could get aptitude is Mozu, all 2nd gen except male Kana and Shigure. Aptitude on units isn't really that game breaking, I mean I've used it before, because I'm a scrub, but I think that multiple rare items and really high stats are the line for Nintendo. I think they put a anticheat to where if you try to buy a hacked unit, it won't let you, remember that Laslow with the 70+ uncapped stats? Of course you do, well it wouldn't let me buy his skills nor his actual unit. Who would waste their time on a game like this? You must have lots of time on your hands to do something like this.

Pretty sure the anti-cheat only detects enemy-only skills (Dragonskin) and enemy only items (Star Axes, Skadi, ETC).

Obviously, their cheat detection is crap and desperately needs an update.

Somewhat off-topic: Aptitude should be legally possible on M!Kana by getting it on F!Kana, adding her to the logbook, then buying it on M!Kana on another file.

The bolded statement is incorrect. To get Aptitude on M!Kana, one must have their male Avatar marry a female 2nd gen child that is Mozu's daughter, and then have said daughter pass down Aptitude.

I tried buying a skill from a male kana for female kana but it doesn't let me for some reason. what the hell?

Also Male kana and female kana are 2 seperate characters which is why I couldn't buy it off a male kana

Edited by VaikeTheBest

I tried buying a skill from a male kana for female kana but it doesn't let me for some reason. what the hell?

See above post. The same holds true to get Underdog for M!Kana. You can also have a female Avatar marry Shigure (or any 2nd gen child) that has the Songstress skills from Azura to then pass down to M!Kana. And you can also have a Male Avatar marry both Selkie and Velouria to pass the Kitsune and Wolfskin skills to a F!Kana.

Speaking of hackers, there's a castle in Fates called "Ultimate Farmer" that have units stats around 80ish. Surprisingly, it haven't gotten removed yet.

What I was trying to say is that you can't buy a skill for female kana off a male kana

I hastily responded to your post before you edited it if you notice from my reply. Therefore I was not aware you knew the game treated them as separate characters.

How the hell do they do this crap? Power saves?

Powersaves can only do stuff like add in most items (some DLC items can't be obtained via this method since Powersaves only work with items that are already on cart -- lots of DLC content are actually on-cart disc-locked content), 99x all resources, max cash and DVP, add in skills (temporarily, though they can be made permanent if done on guest units).

More extreme cheats would actually involve knowing how to hack the game (via homebrew and stuff), meaning that you'll have to know how to hack your 3DS beforehand whereas Powersaves doesn't require such prior setup.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Wait so you can't ROM hack a Vanguard brand into your game?

Speaking of hackers, there's a castle in Fates called "Ultimate Farmer" that have units stats around 80ish. Surprisingly, it haven't gotten removed yet.

I just checked it out, what the hell is this dude? Why do his stats have stats equivalent to freaking Apotheosis?

Edited by VaikeTheBest

I've seen someone a male avatar AND a female avatar in one castle. I have no clue at all on how they managed that. Neither of them were einherjar. In fact they were both married to a character in their castle.

How the hell do they do this crap? Power saves?

I am 100% sure that at the moment, that power saves cannot do this.(As in more than 1 avatar and +0 Omega yatos.) But it can get you + 7 S rank weapons and any skill quite easily.

I've seen someone a male avatar AND a female avatar in one castle. I have no clue at all on how they managed that. Neither of them were einherjar. In fact they were both married to a character in their castle.

I am 100% sure that at the moment, that power saves cannot do this.(As in more than 1 avatar and +0 Omega yatos.) But it can get you + 7 S rank weapons and any skill quite easily.

Name of castle? I wanna check it out, and shrek them

There is definitely some kind of hack which allows you to effectively remove the Einherjar status of a unit. You'll see this in the hacked Revelation file castles with all resource nodes, they've got characters who don't even join in Rev like Izana and Yukimura. Only full characters can appear in your nodes and buildings, so they've taken an Einherjar or somesuch and basically converted them into a real version. I've also heard about people hacking Mikoto/Garon in as real characters, but the cheat detection for them is very touchy and it's very easy to get shadowbanned for having them.

Presumably the same or a similar trick would let you have multiple Avatars. Units hacked to be real appear to have their normal support pools, so my presumption is if you have double Corrins they can support separately, marry separately, and each have a Kana.

Wait so you can't ROM hack a Vanguard brand into your game?

I just checked it out, what the hell is this dude? Why do his stats have stats equivalent to freaking Apotheosis?

I believe the purpose of that castle was for people who wanted a Apotheosis equivalent map to have fun on.

The original post regarding that castle can be found here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64528&hl=julius

Edited by Nex

• 2 weeks later...

Male Kana can get Aptitude legitimately by just marrying a second gen that has Aptitude and passing it on to him.

Edited by Flareblade

Male x Female Kamui is pretty easy to do.

So you could have two Kannas as well.

Selfcest is bestcest. Manui x Femui is my new OTP.

Also, sorry about only just noticing my mistake regarding Aptitude on Kana in my last post in the thread. I'll edit it.