Has anyone made a GBA remake of Thracia 776?

Purple-Clad Gamer

I wanna play Thracia 776 without the reaaallllllllllly shitty translation... So, just curious if anyone made a GBA remake of it, like FE4 Gen 2?

I don't think anyone did. Your only choice is to wait a year or two untill bookofhulsety compleates the retranslation effort that he has stated will follow the new fe4 patch.

I don't think anyone did. Your only choice is to wait a year or two untill bookofhulsety compleates the retranslation effort that he has stated will follow the new fe4 patch.

We talking Project Naga patch or?

We talking Project Naga patch or?

Yes. Bookofholsey has said that he is 1/3rd of the way through a first draft of feV, and DDS translations (his coding partner) has stated that they plan to work on fe5 with him, although they want to get fe4 perfect first (including a ton of bugfixes for bugs in the japanese version)..

Edited by sirmola

>implying it was ever great

.....many have tried..... but all have failed.....

#MakeThraciaUnitedAgain

Vote for Leif bookofholsety and we will have better translation patches!

Maybe someday, someone with enough knowledge and A LOT of patience/free time could bring it to the GBA

Putting it on the GBA engine would gut so many of its mechanics that it wouldn't even be Thracia anymore though.

• 1 month later...

It's completely bug free... if you play it in Japanese.

Which is great.

RIP me. I can't read Japanese and I don't have the patience to learn it. The reason being I have to memorise THOUSANDS of characters. That, and I'm learning Spanish atm.

I want to say someone made a thread the other day saying that they want to remake Thracia on the GBA engine. But I don't see how that will work and still be Thracia considering the game's mechanics

Mystery of the Emblem was remade without Dismounting and all. I think it's be possible for GBA Thracia.