The Grand List of FE Characters Without Cards

Lightchao42

If you're anything like me you might be pretty bored, but you might also be wondering something: what Fire Emblem characters don't have Cipher cards yet? Fortunately for you, I'm here to help! I just hope that someone didn't already make this and that my effort wasn't completely pointless...

If you're wondering what games will be represented in the next sets, they are:

• Series 16 (March): Binding Blade, Shadows of Valentia, Radiant Dawn, and Heroes
  • Series 17 (June): Everyone is here!

Anyway, here's the list (up to date as of Series 10):

Shadow Dragon:

Spoiler
  • Caesar
  • Radd
  • Roger
  • Dolph
  • Macellan
  • Tomas
  • Boah
  • Beck
  • Lorenz
  • Ymir
  • Medeus

Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia:

Spoiler
  • Rudolf
  • Duma

Mystery of the Emblem:

Spoiler
  • Cecil
  • Warren
  • Dice
  • Robert
  • Belf
  • Reiden
  • Frost
  • Eremiya

Genealogy of the Holy War:

Spoiler
  • Muirne
  • Creidne
  • Dalvin
  • Deimne
  • Daisy
  • Asaello
  • Hawk
  • Manfroy

Thracia 776:

Spoiler
  • Dagdar
  • Marty
  • Brighton
  • Dasin
  • Hicks
  • Carrion
  • Selfina
  • Cain
  • Alva
  • Robert
  • Salem
  • Perne
  • Troude
  • Glade
  • Homer
  • Ralf
  • Ilois
  • Sleuf
  • Miranda
  • Xavier
  • Amalda
  • Conomor
  • Saias
  • Galzus
  • Kempf
  • Raydrik
  • Veld

Binding Blade:

Spoiler
  • Zelot
  • Trec
  • Noah
  • Astolfo
  • Sin
  • Geese
  • Bartre
  • Garret
  • Zeiss
  • Dayan
  • Yoder
  • Karel
  • Murdock
  • Brunnya
  • Jahn

Blazing Blade:
Spoiler
  • Wallace
  • Bartre
  • Merlinus
  • Dart
  • Isadora
  • Heath
  • Geitz
  • Harken
  • Fargus
  • Brendan

Sacred Stones:

Spoiler
  • Franz
  • Gilliam
  • Moulder
  • Artur
  • Tethys
  • Ewan
  • Cormag
  • Duessel
  • Knoll
  • Fado
  • Hayden
  • Ismaire
  • Orson
  • Caellach
  • Riev
  • Selena
  • Glen
  • Valter
  • Vigarde
  • Fomortiis

Path of Radiance:

Spoiler
  • Brom
  • Devdan
  • Giffca
  • Shiharam

Radiant Dawn:

Spoiler
  • Nealuchi
  • Kyza
  • Pelleas
  • Renning
  • Gareth
  • Jarod
  • Izuka
  • Lekain

Awakening:
Spoiler
  • None

Fates:

Spoiler
  • None

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Spoiler
  • Every NPC except Tiki, Maiko, and Barry

Hasha no Tsurugi:

Spoiler
  • Warren
  • Kruzard

Heroes:

Spoiler
  • Gunuthrá
  • Hríd
  • Ylgr
  • Laegjarn
  • Helbindi
  • Hel

Warriors:

Spoiler
  • None

I included lists for games currently without sets because I was going to have to do them eventually, so I might as well do it now. In any case, if I incorrectly included someone, forgot to include someone, spelled someone's name wrong, you think that there are important NPCs that are worth including, or if you just have any suggestions to make the list easier to read, don't be afraid to say so. This list will be updated in the future whenever a new set is released.

Edited by Lightchao42
Updated for Series 16

I didn't realize there were that many Shadow Dragon characters left. I thought most of them had been done already.

Way to include every character from 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8 though!

Awesome work! I was really hoping a list like this would be compiled.

It's quite interesting seeing which characters do and don't get cards, and which ones get prioritized only in later sets (like how Hardin didn't get a card until after the first series, despite a lot of FE1 characters getting cards there). Overall, I'd say that they've been doing a really good job at making cards for all the important/popular characters.

I've been keeping that on a Google doc for a few months now, it's really eye opening when you have them on a spreadsheet and see the lists stacking against each other.

What's the likelihood of anyone from Gaiden not named Alm/Celica getting Cipher cards

Pretty high. I'd expect that Gaiden will get its own set at some point, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the last games to be represented.

What's the likelihood of anyone from Gaiden not named Alm/Celica getting Cipher cards

We'd have to get all new representations of the characters, as I think most of them didn't get any art at all, just the sprite.

...There's another thing Fates borrowed from Gaiden :P

Interesting how Narcian got a card before any of the other FE6 villains. I'd imagine it's due to his popularity.

Yeah, he is in the FE6 Top 20 Popularity Chart... And that is a great achivement for a NPC XD

_____

That weird moment when you notice that Awakening and Fates already have all the "non-NPC, non-AvatarSexual" Characters. And there are still two Series coming (6 & 7) with Fates Boosters xDU

Edited by Troykv

As much as I personally don't care for it all too much, I can't really blame Cipher for promoting Fates as much as they are, it being the newest game and all. Mostly I'm just hoping that they use the opportunity to do fun and unique things with the characters.

White and Black are honestly pretty lacking on their own anyways, getting more cards should help them, not to mention getting MC worty cards taht aren't Corrins would be a nice change over there.

The other color in their situation is Blue I'd say, but that's neither here or there.

We've seen a King Chrom sketch, so I'm definitely expecting Blue to get more cards in the not-so-distant future, perhaps as soon as Series 8. If that's the case, we might hear word during the August livestream.

Binding Blade actually is pretty comparable to PoR and the Fates decks in its roster size. The big thing is that it lacks a lot of one card characters compared to Shadow Dragon and Awakening, making it seem leaner, plus it has a much larger roster than PoR and Birthright/Conquest.

You are missing minor characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE in your list, since TMS characters are represented in this game. You can make an argument that Maiko or Barry are without cards, and you can also make the argument of some of the sidequest characters (Ayaha, Riku, Chikaomi, etc.) or evil mirages (Garrick, etc) need an appearance as well.

You are missing minor characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE in your list, since TMS characters are represented in this game. You can make an argument that Maiko or Barry are without cards, and you can also make the argument of some of the sidequest characters (Ayaha, Riku, Chikaomi, etc.) or evil mirages (Garrick, etc) need an appearance as well.

I didn't include them because I hadn't played TMS when the list was made and I didn't want anything to be spoiled. I could get to making a TMS list when I end up finishing it.

I gather that the colors of the titles represent what faction they are, but shouldn't Gaiden be colorless like Sacred Stones? They're the only two continents to not have any cards so they might throw us a curveball and Gaiden might be a different color.