Flee Fleet!

So, yeah....there was a previous topic about this called 'Weird Dreams' but it didn't garner much attention so I made a new one!

Basically post any kind of dreams , be it weird , happy or totally nightmarish.

I'll start us off:

I had a weird dream recently. It started off as some Tom and Jerry 2014 episode where Spike holds a competition for cats , one of the contestants being Tom. Then , suddenly it's nighttime in the show , where Spike is outside a house with a bat. Some fat cat then breaks out the window of the house , hitting Spike into a trashcan. Then I think I got some kind of control in the dream since I intentionally change the fat cat into a black cat for some reason...

Then the dream cuts to Stuart Little's house where he's staring at a Cat-shaped moon through the window

Then it cuts to some school where students , including Stuart , are answering some math questions. Then it suddenly becomes a quick time event where the PowerPuff Girls have to answer the questions. That's where the dream ended then.

The other day I had a dream where I met with Ashera and she had me drain the life out of every human ever, one at a time.

And for some reason made me start with my sister which caused me to wake up.

I was really scared of hurting sis.

A few nights back I had a dream where I was in school but midway through I realized it was a dream. Then I did everything I ever wanted to do without fear of repercussions. It was glorious, I tell you. I also dreamed last night that Pokemon Sun and Moon were out, and I was fighting the Champion, and they had this weird Pterodactyl dragon type Pokemon. That's all I remember.

Usually my dreams involve me ending up pregnant, being ignored by everyone I love, or anything else depressing. (:

I do remember one of the most eerie ones I've had though. I have a friend in Brazil and he was in it.

For some reason I was back at elementary school on the swings. The planets were closer then usual and kind of smooshed together in the sky. Like, they were even closer then the moon over the horizon and all in a neat line. I knew that wasn't supposed to happen.

I remember the sounds too. That is, nothing. No birds, insects, nothing. I remember looking at him and suddenly crying and going "is this the end, Lu?" And I remember him kinda squeezing my arm to try and comfort me.

Honestly I have to say it's probably the scariest dream I've had and it doesn't involve anything overly gory or scary. I woke up teary eyed.

One of my typical dreams:

Thro’ the ghoul-guarded gateways of slumber,

Past the wan-moon’d abysses of night,

I have liv’d o’er my lives without number,

I have sounded all things with my sight;

And I struggle and shriek ere the daybreak, being driven to madness with fright.

I have whirl’d with the earth at the dawning,

When the sky was a vaporous flame;

I have seen the dark universe yawning,

Where the black planets roll without aim;

Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

I had drifted o’er seas without ending,

Under sinister grey-clouded skies

That the many-fork’d lightning is rending,

That resound with hysterical cries;

With the moans of invisible daemons that out of the green waters rise.

I have plung’d like a deer thro’ the arches

Of the hoary primoridal grove,

Where the oaks feel the presence that marches

And stalks on where no spirit dares rove;

And I flee from a thing that surrounds me, and leers thro’ dead branches above.

I have stumbled by cave-ridden mountains

That rise barren and bleak from the plain,

I have drunk of the fog-foetid fountains

That ooze down to the marsh and the main;

And in hot cursed tarns I have seen things I care not to gaze on again.

I have scann’d the vast ivy-clad palace,

I have trod its untenanted hall,

Where the moon writhing up from the valleys

Shews the tapestried things on the wall;

Strange figures discordantly woven, which I cannot endure to recall.

I have peer’d from the casement in wonder

At the mouldering meadows around,

At the many-roof’d village laid under

The curse of a grave-girdled ground;

And from rows of white urn-carven marble I listen intently for sound.

I have haunted the tombs of the ages,

I have flown on the pinions of fear

Where the smoke-belching Erebus rages,

Where the jokulls loom snow-clad and drear:

And in realms where the sun of the desert consumes what it never can cheer.

I was old when the Pharaohs first mounted

The jewel-deck’d throne by the Nile;

I was old in those epochs uncounted

When I, and I only, was vile;

And Man, yet untainted and happy, dwelt in bliss on the far Arctic isle.

Oh, great was the sin of my spirit,

And great is the reach of its doom;

Not the pity of Heaven can cheer it,

Nor can respite be found in the tomb:

Down the infinite aeons come beating the wings of unmerciful gloom.

Thro’ the ghoul-guarded gateways of slumber,

Past the wan-moon’d abysses of night,

I have liv’d o’er my lives without number,

I have sounded all things with my sight;

And I struggle and shriek ere the daybreak, being driven to madness with fright.

- H.P. Lovecraft, Nemesis

^ What

I remember that I had a lot of creepy dreams when I was a child. Scary monsters and stuff. But, there was this one dream that I was repeteadly having, that it involved me in either my house or some place where it's high and there is a window. So, it was basically me jumping out of the window, and one second before I hit the floor, I wake up, but I remember once where I didn't wake up when I fell, and it was all black, and I was experimenting a lot of pain. I still don't know why I had those dreams, since I'm not depressive or that stuff. Perhaps it was that I was tired of having creepy dreams and everytime I dream, I jump out of the window to escape it? Maybe. But since some years I almost never dream. I just sleep and everything is black. But I suppose that's good xD

Edited by CrystalPoke

When I was really young I had a dream where I was chased by 2 monsters made completely out of toys, and whose heads were both Diesel 10 from Thomas the Tank Engine. If I looked into their eyes I'd die. I had to escape the house as well, but all the doors were locked.

The only part I really remember about that dream was when I ran into my office and hid underneath my dad's desk, and both monsters came into the room

I can't really recall what happened after that, but I think they caught me

Most of my dreams when i was little consisted of me falling. A lot. Probably because i live in the 5th floor. The weirdest one at that age was when i fell and when i hit the ground, my neck and a lot of other places in my body broke, but i was still sleeping.

My most recent dream was that of a tsunami hitting my town. Basically i was staring off into the distance when i saw a gigantic wave. As i saw the wave i ran as fast as i could and entered the fridge, thinking it would be the best chance of survival for me. I later felt a tremor before i felt the fridge moving. As it was going i felt a very hard pressure on me. And that was when i woke up. Probably died lol.

Most of my dreams when i was little consisted of me falling. A lot. Probably because i live in the 5th floor. The weirdest one at that age was when i fell and when i hit the ground, my neck and a lot of other places in my body broke, but i was still sleeping.

My most recent dream was that of a tsunami hitting my town. Basically i was staring off into the distance when i saw a gigantic wave. As i saw the wave i ran as fast as i could and entered the fridge, thinking it would be the best chance of survival for me. I later felt a tremor before i felt the fridge moving. As it was going i felt a very hard pressure on me. And that was when i woke up. Probably died lol.

Well that method worked damn well for Indiana Jones at least.

Well that method worked damn well for Indiana Jones at least.

Wait, the fridge method worked for him?! I don't remember the Indiana Jones movie AT ALL at this age, but i DO remember actually watching it when i was very little. The dream may have actually been from that little lost memory of the past! Haha!

(If u weren't talking bout that, then this is a stupid post then xP)

Hey, most of your dreams are also like mines were! xD I live on a 4th floor btw.

Hey, most of your dreams are also like mines were! xD I live on a 4th floor btw.

In fact, they sure are! Haha! Those dreams may happen occasionally at a lower age mostly because of your parents hammering the thought "don't stay near the balcony borders" ect. So that would invoke fear, leading to dreams :P

But hey, that's just a theory. A DREAM THEORY! Thanks for reading!

Wait, the fridge method worked for him?! I don't remember the Indiana Jones movie AT ALL at this age, but i DO remember actually watching it when i was very little. The dream may have actually been from that little lost memory of the past! Haha!

(If u weren't talking bout that, then this is a stupid post then xP)

Kinda - it's in the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

I don't remember the entirety of the dream, but I do remember once I dreamed I met Matthew Mercer in person and spent that time crying and holding him. Hm..

Had a dream recently while dozing off on my desk

I'm awake in the dream in the same place I slept , which was my room.

I look at the time which was somewhere near eleven o'clock , which was pretty close to the time I dozed off. The TV was on and was showing some new Scooby Dooby cartoon.

I soon then woke up but the dream was pretty real

I have lots of trippy dreams and they constantly change perspective. Sometimes it's like I'm playing a game, sometimes I'm watching a movie and sometimes I actually get eaten by a dinosaur.

When I was younger, I had a weird dream which repeated a few times. I think it was literally just brown suitcases bumping into each other in a white, empty space with a single black hair on the ground. I don't even know if it was that or it was just so abstract that I can't understand it.

Ok , just had a really eerie type weird dream. So , it starts off with some characters talking to each other and then it suddenly moves to Nobita's(a character from Doraemon) view. He then flies off to some coliseum looking apartment building.

Then the dream cuts to some mini-game where two miners are digging through an ice cave. I'm controlling the one who goes to the upper parts of the cave and there he does some classic Mario platforming. After reaching through the end of area the dream switches back to Nobita whose climbing to the fourth floor of the apartment building. He enters a room...and well , Shizuka ( another character from Doraemon) is gagged up and chained to some pole. Then the dream switches to Neku's (from TWEWY) view whose fighting off Joshua ( from TWEWY also).

Then the dream resets.

It goes back to the miners part and again I finish the area. Now apparently I become one of the miners myself and my objective is to save Shizuka...in the apartment building. Then suddenly the other miner who was with me claimed to be responsible for Shizuka's kidnapping and that he's a serial killer.Then the rest of the dream involved me trying to find Shizuka as well as hiding and running from the killer. Heck , it felt like I was playing some first-person horror game.

Interestingly, I had a dream in which I was in debt of about 1 million. It was like the liar game, except I had to use that money to make more money or something bad happens. Near the end of the dream, I tried running away because I was able to realize that what I was in was not a reality. I knew that I was not in the right place, so I closed my eyes and said that I would go back in time before the 1 million dollar thing happened. The first time I tried to go back, it didn't work, but the second time woke me up. So I think that I might be able to force myself to wake up maybe?

Ok , just had a really weird daydream today.

It involved me , Timmy Turner , his friend AJ , and some random guy getting out of a school. We grab some artifact on the way and escape , realizing that the world was falling apart ( even though it was just light green fog) then we go into the school's garage(?) , where AJ explains to us that the artifact can save the world. We then get warped to some dude's house where everyone starts chilling around.

Also , the dude's house had three TVs. One connected to some console , and two others on the corners of the ceiling.I then fall asleep.

Later I wake up to find that I'm with different people. I get out the house to see it's nighttime and a smash tournament's going on in front of my school. Like literally. Except there were no Nintendo characters. A friend comes to me and explains that the tournamen'ts gonna take place in Carolina , to which I panic for some reason?

I run into my school to see a part going on. Also almost all my friends had changed gender for the party.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

When I was really young I had a dream where I was chased by 2 monsters made completely out of toys, and whose heads were both Diesel 10 from Thomas the Tank Engine. If I looked into their eyes I'd die. I had to escape the house as well, but all the doors were locked.

The only part I really remember about that dream was when I ran into my office and hid underneath my dad's desk, and both monsters came into the room

I can't really recall what happened after that, but I think they caught me

How the heck did you just describe all of my worst nightmares in childhood?!

That being said I also dreamt a lot about being chased by reptiles and getting blow into the air by the wind in those days too.

My dreams are a lot less morbid now, if a little harder to make sense of. Like traveling through what looked like a desert temple thing that let out at the Iowa Speedway where the hold the nascar races. There were a lot of restaurant booths in the temple for some reason and they had random supplies in them. See? Harder to understand.

When I was a lot younger, I used to have some pretty esoteric dreams of abstract places and very odd poetry prose, especially from one line I still remember:

"O'er some hellish hill

With this hallowed home

None shall come hither

than the stranger tide's blister"

Most of my dreams ended up a dark route until like three years ago; making them less morbid, yes, but I actually tend to discover more that those dreams were more of a vision into my own mind to show me something either darkly or frankly horrifying from a more Jungian-level horror. I guess that's what lead me to Psychology in trying to understand myself.

And then lucid dreams where I end up in Gensokyo from Touhou or various other places, doing random as hell shit.

But most of the times now involve a dream of various locales and places that I've never seen before or just imagining these worlds for something. One dream I have constantly repeating is of a large valley (around the state of Texas, let's say,) surrounded by mountains with various forests, trees and rolling hills from wall to wall of the valley. In the centerfold of it all was a giant tree with what seemed to be a castle built within the bark and tree; I couldn't really describe it any better as it's always been a repeating dream for the past 15 years now.

Edited by Blaze Y.

This topic is quite intriguing to me, since I don't dream like most people do. I have major difficulties in (Creative) Visualisation. So I don't "see" things when I dream, or at least very little. Instead, certain notions and scenarios play in my head and I have to decide how to act on them. There are several causes and consequences in effect, each with their own meaning and purpose. It's very hard to describe, I can still feel different things and emotions like joy, anger, dissappointment, dread, etc., but I can't visualize the exact events, thus these dreams are often very abstract and really hard to remember or to explain.
This also has consequences outside of dreams, like I can't "see/imagine" people on the other side of the phone when talking to them, I don't really enjoy reading books as much because I can't imagine the characters, (which is why I enjoy video games so much, since they don't have this problem) and I tend to not recognise people I heven't seen in a while, which often lead to some embarrassing situations...

Edited by Masterthunderblade

My mom is my best friend; she is the most important person in my life and treats me with an overwhelming amount of love and care. That being said, I've had several nightmares in my life where she is not like that at all. Last night, I had what I believe was actually a nightmare within a dream: my mom was planning to kill our dog as well as rip apart my stuffed animals, so I started running through crowded rooms. That's all I remember, really.

In real life, we're not animal people, but we recognize animal cruelty as a serious problem. I personally am also very sensitive toward toys/plushies getting ruined.

So , recently had a dream which kinda had two parts.

First part involved me being in some weird Pokemon game where there were two teams : red and blue. Everyone one of us had a Pikachu and we basically chased each other around , like in a game of tag. I remember often locking myself in a room in one of the houses to prevent other players to catch me.

Second part basically took place in some fancy restaurant , and I apparently was dating some random girl. Besides that , I can't remember much.

Oh , okay . Sort of thought it belonged in Entertainment but oh well.

I had a dream a few days ago that kinda acted like some horror multiplayer video game. Basically , one person was some serial killer or ghost that had to kill/haunt

the others , who need to survive as long as possible. It took place in a sort of Really big house , apparently with elevators. Oddly enough , it didn't feel very scary as some other dreams I had. Shortly afterwards , we stop the horror game , then my mom comes who takes us to the very big basement of the very big house. In the basement , there's apparently tons of cash and gold stored. From there the dream ended.