Weapon Experiences

JakobVTV

Does anyone know how does it work? I mean the full mechanism behind it. :)

*PS Grinding for max weapon ranks but it is slow sometimes but fast another time. Lol.

You get 1 weapon exp in your equiped weapon type each time you are in a battle (or each time you use a staff). You don't get weapon exp in any fights that don't award normal exp (so don't try to use my castles in conquest) That's it. The most effective ways to grind are to let a large number of really weak enemies attack you, or to repeatedly hit an enemy who cant fight back for zero damage. Being the back partner of people's dual strikes also helps.

Weapon Rank in this game goes up so much slower than in Awakening. I guess it's to make up for most classes having lower Weapon Rank caps, but it's still kind of a chore.

Grinding out non-staff weapon ranks isn't as daunting if you grind out every possible available A/A+/S support ranks for most units via skirmishes but it's still a huge time drain nonetheless.

Weapon Rank in this game goes up so much slower than in Awakening. I guess it's to make up for most classes having lower Weapon Rank caps, but it's still kind of a chore.

Hey, at least it ain't Sword of Seals, where wexp gain was glacial to the point where you might as well forget about getting secondary weapons to a decent rank.

I forget, but did Binding Blade give some characters a non E Weapon rank when they promoted? I distinctly remember Hero's being able to use Hand Axes right after promotion, but I could be wrong.

I forget, but did Binding Blade give some characters a non E Weapon rank when they promoted? I distinctly remember Hero's being able to use Hand Axes right after promotion, but I could be wrong.

Bishops were the only class that got anything above E weapon rank on promotion.

Also, Thracia is just as bad as FE6 in the WEXP department.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

That's because hand-axes were E-rank back in the day.