Powersaves for FE Fates Update: Class Modifier cheats (NA and EU)

Roflolxp54

For those who own the Powersaves device, you can now modify a unit's class. The cheat only affects the unit that is in the first slot (ie. Corrin in story battles) in the first save file. The cheat can put the unit into a class that is illegal for a unit to have, including NPC classes or classes that they can normally have only in certain pairings.

You can also specify on the gender version of class, if the class has gender-specific models (most classes do). So you can do something ridiculous like finally make Forrest into a Witch, have many Nohrian females actually wear pants in their respective classes, or create a squad of Songstresses.

I currently do not know about how this would affect shadowbanning besides the obvious (putting a unit that is in your castle team in an NPC-only class would get you shadowbanned).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Thanks for the information. I'm gonna try this very, very soon.

If it's anything like the skills, the game will let you use classes that can be acquired through regular gameplay even if they're character locked or gender locked.For example, my Female Avatar has Ignis which is only learned by a Male exclusive class.

Edited by Light Strategist

I kinda would like it if they made the items that give you Marth's class, Lucina's class, and the ability to use Dragon Veins available.

I kinda would like it if they made the items that give you Marth's class, Lucina's class, and the ability to use Dragon Veins available.

The Hero and Exalt Brand cheats are only available on the European version and if you have the Before Awakening DLC installed.

Just be glad that you're not playing the Japanese version -- the only cheat that version gets is max cash.

Dear god, I'm already starting to see people using the cheats (ie. Somebody having fun as Blight Dragon!MU)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Here's a thought: if you were to use the class modifier cheat to make a non-kitsune/wolfskin character into a class that is of the Kitsune or Wolfskin line, would that unit still retain that beast weakness (weak against Beastkillers, Hunter's Knives, Hunter's Bows, and Beastbane units) once they reclass out of it?

Similar thought if a non-Corrin/Kana character gets classed into the Nohr Prince(ss) line in terms of dragon weakness (weak against Wyrmslayers, Falchion, Parallel Falchion, and Dragon Spirits).

EDIT: just tested with making non-kitsune/wolfskin!Kana into a Wolfseggner via Powersaves and then have him use a Heart Seal back into Nohr Noble; he doesn't retain the weakness to anti-beast weapons (listed damage isn't shown in green text).

Edited by Roflolxp54

Y'know what saddens me?

I kept getting an error code for maintenance, basically if you want to update your castle, you can't have any character across any save file in a class they can't access normally. Not sure about Gender-locked classes just yet. I'm gonna try that now.

Y'know what saddens me?

I kept getting an error code for maintenance, basically if you want to update your castle, you can't have any character across any save file in a class they can't access normally. Not sure about Gender-locked classes just yet. I'm gonna try that now.

The maintence problem seems to spreed. You are the third case i know in the last two days. i answered there.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54928&page=216#entry4438750

The maintence problem seems to spreed. You are the third case i know in the last two days. i answered there.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=54928&page=216#entry4438750

Wait, really? I removed the Wolfssegner class from the Avatar of one of my other saves and it allowed me to update as if there was no issue.

Regarding what I set out to learn,

Genderswaps are fine.

Specie swaps are not.

Enemy-only classes are not.

Songstress, I believe is but the sprite is a placeholder since the game can't properly compensate for it (don't quote me on this one)

That should be all you need to know regarding which classes can be used against other players.

Note that you will get a Maintenance Error if any of your saves has a non-legal class when trying to update your castle. I don't personally know why this occurs, however. I assumed it'd just Shadow-Ban you akin to illegal weapons or skills.

A further note is that an Einherjar of a specie-swapped character can be bought. However in the case of the Avatar at least, you cannot click learn from the Logbook, though if you learned the skills and classed out of it, they'd be learnable. Unsure if the Einherjar character would affect the state of the server maintenance error so I'll try with low expectations.

Edited by Light Strategist

Einherjar Avatars can be specie-swapped classes with no ill effects outside of not being able to learn from them. So there's some leeway at least. They can even be added to your castle battle team and not cause a problem to my knowledge.

Can someone test to see if Candace can change classes?

I second this. I'm at work right now, so I can't test it myself, and I like Candace so if I can change her that would be fab.

EDIT: Vanil sniped me as I commented lmao

Edited by Rowlet

Oh man I always wanted to have a Kitsune and Wolfskin NPC but now I need to get my hands on a powersaves -_- EDIT: Can someone hook up me with a Wolfskin Oboro?

Edited by ToxicHD

Are you able to recruit other people's Einherjar units? Specifically I mean an Einherjar that someone else has recruited as an Einherjar. If that's doable, then yes. If not then no, because the game wouldn't let players update their castle.

I plan to do a run of BirthRight and Conquest (Revelations but later on).I plan do this run with crazy classes that I would never be expected. I was wondering if some of you guys could leave some suggestions on characters and classes you would want to see? I would love to post them to Serenes Forest and Miiverse! (Nickname on Miiverse is Wolf!)

Edited by Radrex92