Powersaves for FE Fates Update: Class Modifier cheats (NA and EU)

Roflolxp54

I plan to do a run of BirthRight and Conquest (Revelations but later on).I plan do this run with crazy classes that I would never be expected. I was wondering if some of you guys could leave some suggestions on characters and classes you would want to see? I would love to post them to Serenes Forest and Miiverse! (Nickname on Miiverse is Wolf!)

Assign each special and base class a number. Use a random number generator to roll classes for each unit. Re-roll if the unit gets a class that is normally available to them at base or via Heart Seal, such as re-roll if Mozu gets Villager or Archer (for the case of Corrin, re-roll if (s)he gets Nohr Prince(ss) class). Voila! Randomizer run! Use Powersaves and use the relevant class modifier code to forcibly reclass each unit accordingly ASAP.

If you really want to cover their "Heart Seal" options, feel free to roll more classes per unit (each first generation unit has 2-3; 3 seen on Corrinsexuals). Same rules apply, besides the obligatory re-roll if you rolled the same class that you made for the unit's randomized primary class.

For the case of the children units, their primary classes would be randomized. Their secondary and tertiary classes will be based on their parents' randomized primary classes.

May want to write your results down to keep track!

Edited by Roflolxp54

How would this effect PvP?

Cause I noticed if I change a promoted class into a non-promoted one, I keep my stats but am now lvl 1 unpromoted(if I was lvl 1 promoted).

Changed to a Dread fighter and was still lvl 1.

Could I theoretically max all stats by 20/20 for limited arena?

Or will internal lvls have an impact on this?

• 2 weeks later...

Assign each special and base class a number. Use a random number generator to roll classes for each unit. Re-roll if the unit gets a class that is normally available to them at base or via Heart Seal, such as re-roll if Mozu gets Villager or Archer (for the case of Corrin, re-roll if (s)he gets Nohr Prince(ss) class). Voila! Randomizer run! Use Powersaves and use the relevant class modifier code to forcibly reclass each unit accordingly ASAP.

If you really want to cover their "Heart Seal" options, feel free to roll more classes per unit (each first generation unit has 2-3; 3 seen on Corrinsexuals). Same rules apply, besides the obligatory re-roll if you rolled the same class that you made for the unit's randomized primary class.

For the case of the children units, their primary classes would be randomized. Their secondary and tertiary classes will be based on their parents' randomized primary classes.

May want to write your results down to keep track!

I've started off the run on BirthRight and here is what I have so far: Avatar is Samurai,Kaze is a Nohr Prince, Rinkah is a Fighter, Sakura is a Trobadour, Hana is a Mercenary, Subaki is a Knight, Orochi is a Kitsune, and Saizo is an Outlaw. I only this to say:Subaki being an Armor Knight ACTUALLY makes him viable AND good to use! Who would have thought

rZkBhK.jpgnFyG4r.jpg

6HY4Vb.jpgX3li3r.jpg

Uo7mcm.jpgAsnZyT.jpg

EQOlHl.jpg

This class can be used online. Just can't with the NPC classes. -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

Can anyone tell me how this works? Because i thought of a somewhat crazy idea when i used this on Hana. I try to make her into great lord Via Powersave and when i use Heart Seal to reclass her again, Her level went back to 20. (Not sure if that was meant to happen or not considering this was the first time i tried it.). And when i try to use Heart Seal again, Her Great Lord Class seem to vanish without a reason. Anyone Clarify on how to make it permanent? (I really don't want to use THAT item.)

Edited by Herolegend3160

Can anyone tell me how this works? Because i thought of a somewhat crazy idea when i used this on Hana. I try to make her into great lord Via Powersave and when i use Heart Seal to reclass her again, Her level went back to 20. (Not sure if that was meant to happen or not considering this was the first time i tried it.). And when i try to use Heart Seal again, Her Great Lord Class seem to vanish without a reason. Anyone Clarify on how to make it permanent? (I really don't want to use THAT item.)

You have to use the item to make it permanent. Tell me are you in NA or EU?

See, I know on the EU list that there's a cheat for the Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand (35 uses of them too) and a code to change the quantity of the first item in character 1's inventory to 35 as well. So basically, you could have 35 uses of an item you only get one of. Don't know about NA's cheat list regarding the items. I hope it's like that for you though. The codes for the Hero and Exalt Brands and the item quantity increaser are locked to character 1 item slot 1.

I hope it's available for you and I hope this helps.

See, I know on the EU list that there's a cheat for the Hero's Brand and Exalt's Brand (35 uses of them too) and a code to change the quantity of the first item in character 1's inventory to 35 as well. So basically, you could have 35 uses of an item you only get one of. Don't know about NA's cheat list regarding the items. I hope it's like that for you though. The codes for the Hero and Exalt Brands and the item quantity increaser are locked to character 1 item slot 1.

I hope it's available for you and I hope this helps.

I'm pretty certain i checked my U.S. Powersave and from what i can gather they don't have the Hero's/Exhalt's Brand. (Correct me if i am wrong on this unless i am missing something here.)

Double check it, just to be safe. I can't check it myself since my only online browsing method is the Wii U and that doesn't take kindly to the immense size of the cheat list on the website.

I'm only able to properly speak for the EU list since I'm British and have never left the Southeast of England, nor purchased any foreign devices for any reason.

Edited by Light Strategist

Double check it, just to be safe. I can't check it myself since my only online browsing method is the Wii U and that doesn't take kindly to the immense size of the cheat list on the website.

I'm only able to properly speak for the EU list since I'm British and have never left the Southeast of England, nor purchased any foreign devices for any reason.

Actually i can assure you that i checked the powersave website for the NA version and it seems to me that they don't have that particular code. Only the EU has it but the NA doesn't. Which doesn't make any sense at all. I use my laptop to check the code list and they don't have it. So what did i do? I have to request it from Datel themselves and i doubt they would even accept the request. I sent the code request three times already.

Edited by Herolegend3160

I have to request it from Datel themselves and i doubt they would even accept the request. I sent the code request three times already.

I sent in a code request for Awakening for class modifiers a good while back... I doubt it's happened though...

I'd love to check... but sifting through the cheat lists on Codejunkies on the Wii U is a friggin' challenge. I'd use my laptop... if it handled web browsing as well as I can catch Pokémon...

To clarify that, I have a digital copy of Awakening and one of my friends has a game cartridge version. So browsing the site for the codes is really the only way I could find out... but... as I've just said... my laptop handles like ass...

Edited by Light Strategist