Corrupted wish

Flee Fleet!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, now you spend so much time working you have no free time.

I wish magic existed, and I was a powerful, kind, respected, and intelligent wizard with intricate knowledge of healing and water magic.

Granted! Shame that they're just giant, lazy lizards that can't even breathe fire or fly. But they make great pets during their current life expectancy of 3 months!

I wish for nice weather across the globe.

Edited by DefaultBeep

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Granted! Shame that they're just giant, lazy lizards that can't even breathe fire or fly. But they make great pets during their current life expectancy of 3 months!

I wish for nice weather across the globe.

Your timing was off.

Congratulations! You are sent back in time to 2016. If you meet your current self there, the universe explodes.

I wish people respected me.

Granted! And boy, do people love to let you know how much they respect you. Every time you step outside, hordes of people stop you on the street to bow to you and mention their respect. It's a bit troublesome to run errands or do anything else that involves going anywhere in public, but it's all done out of love!

I wish to have snow on Christmas day.

12 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

I want a computer...

Granted but the computers battery is tied to your life force so if it loses power or shuts down you die and you can only charge the computer by watching guro(if you don't know what guro is DO NOT Google it)

I wish I had a milas  turnwheel

Granted! You managed to find a super cheap online listing of the entire Cipher collection! But to save money on shipping, the seller decided to cut each card into twelve small squares so they would fit into a smaller box. When they arrive, they also seem to be water-damaged and reeking of cigarette smoke, which the seller neglected to mention in the listing.

I wish I would stop getting lost.

Granted! But you can only get to a few specific locations in your whole life!

I wish that Thracia 776 would get more respect from gamers.

Edited by OliKad

Granted, but now it's so respected that they don't want to remake FE5 for fear of not ever being able to live up to expectations.

I wish my hands didn't crack so much in the winter.

Granted! But now you can no longer feel anything from them, making you terrible at simple everyday things.

I wish that Radiant Dawn was more balanced...

It's been a while Rezzy, how are you doing?

Granted! Now it will never fall off of any surface that you place it on! The game itself remains completely unchanged, but I'm sure you weren't concerned about anything other than RD's physical balance anyway.

I wish that ninjas would stop happening in the forums.