Shin Megami Tensei Mafia The Second- Day 3

Bluedoom

Honestly, I knew we were losing from the beginning lol Too much inactivity among townies for the game to run smoothly. The clues to find out scum were there but you can't get a scum lynch if townies don't consolidate. And it was so bad that I don't think majority vote would have helped much.

One thing that I wish people had done is paying attention to the two questions I asked here by the end of the post. Elieson (Bolt) clearly scumslipped, and Shinori (Hiiro) had 0 reason to scumread Elie in particular before he posted like he claimed, as he hadn't posted content before. This should have set some alarms.

sorry mitsuki

Sorry for what, you're one of the only townies who played decently
Also congrats on reading me correctly for the first time in forever

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just gonna say had town mass claimed I think scum would have lost this game. I would have been lynched/shot on the spot this day phase.

And yeah my read initially on Bolt was forced but I ended up finding good reasoning in my eyes for it and was planning on probably pushing my scum buddy for this day phase.

By the way, if you didn't guess I was B-Cup Camilla, I don't know what to say about you. I mean, the clues were there:

First sig:
fhq2Jyw.jpg

Second sig:
iFiLRqq.jpg

Anyways I hope I could make this game a little more fun for the people who cared.

By the way, Camilla sucks

One thing that I wish people had done is paying attention to the two questions I asked here by the end of the post. Elieson (Bolt) clearly scumslipped, and Shinori (Hiiro) had 0 reason to scumread Elie in particular before he posted like he claimed, as he hadn't posted content before. This should have set some alarms.

I had nothing on me (Meaning I received no Role Results). Had he been an inventor or motivator, I'd have had results to comment about :D

And yeah my read initially on Bolt was forced but I ended up finding good reasoning in my eyes for it and was planning on probably pushing my scum buddy for this day phase.

Even if the latter push was good you had no explanation for why you never mentioned why you prioritized Bolt over other inactives before he posted. You were seen visiting him, so put two and two together and it should have been obvious enough that something was wrong.

I had nothing on me (Meaning I received no Role Results). Had he been an inventor or motivator, I'd have had results to comment about :D

You've misunderstood what I meant. As town, if nothing had happened to you, you wouldn't think of panicking. As scum you do have legit reasons to consider panicking, like a cop report. And mentioning "in public" was even scummier because that implies there is an alternate safer place where you could have panicked, which implies OC and OC in NOC usually implies a scumteam.

You've misunderstood what I meant. As town, if nothing had happened to you, you wouldn't think of panicking. As scum you do have legit reasons to consider panicking, like a cop report. And mentioning "in public" was even scummier because that implies there is an alternate safer place where you could have panicked, which implies OC and OC in NOC usually implies a scumteam.

I still don't get it, because I should be justified to panic if Hiiro visited me, even as town. What if I was town bomb and I feared that Hiiro was [any kind of] Rolecop. As a player, something's out in the open about something happening to me. Of course I'd be confused as to why I was visited.

I'll give you the "in public" thing, but when I said it, I had meant like panicking outloud rather than "in his head". Why would I, regardless of alignment, need to say HIIRO WHY DID YOU TARGET ME WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? It's tough to really ascertain FMPOV, since you're judging me as a player based on my reaction, rather than my concern of his role vs my role. No matter what, the question still remains; why should I panic about him targeting me, when he's the one who was caught targeting me.

What it all should've implied is that I don't care what Hiiro had done to me, because I didn't feel like the potential information would be something I needed to find scary for him to have. I obviously wasn't Doc-fodder, so his role would've been some kind of Info or something, not protection.

That's what went through my head anyway.

i think im like 0/3 in mafia games i've played this year lmao

Not surprised at all we lost. Need to go look at roles again I guess but being vanilla was fairly refreshing - relying on actually posting instead of my role and stuff (and I probably still have the habit of rolespeccing too much).

I still don't know what the case against Bolt was? And I wouldn't have guessed Brexit. I guess it was just hard to read people because there wasn't much at all.

i thought camilla was bbm or something ROFL