Who Is Your FE Doppleganger?

Rezzy

Name: the best character evar. Daniel!! He's clearly the best cuz he forges weapons. So pro.

Birthday: none. The closest are Selena (Jan 21st) and Say'ri (Jan 11th). Mine is Jan 16th.

Look: Zelgius is the one that matches my face and hair best. There's also Kent but I have black hair and dark brown eyes. Respecting body, idk, I'm skinny as heck and tall (1.92m) and weigh around 65kg.

Personality: Idk, maybe Sephiran with a bit of Subaki, caring as Pent and sometimes there's a Soren in me.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birthday: Not sure..

Name: Anthony from Fates Rev.

Appearance: Lon'qu, I guess (minus his muscles of course).

Personality: About a mix of Micaiah, Soren and Anna altogether. It's weird.

Birthday- I'm pretty sure no one had a August 21st birthday. I believe Olivia had August 22nd and I believe there's someone in Fates who's birthday is August 20th.

Name- My name has never once even shared the same as a minor character in the game. Which is weird because it's a really common name and a name that would make sense to be in a Fire Emblem game.

Looks- The closest is definitely Edward from Radiant Dawn and the second closest is Shiro in Fates with brown hair.

Personality- I'd say it's a mix of Edward, Lon'qu, and Owain. Those three pretty much sum me up pretty well.

Birthday: The closest ones here are Azama, having the birthday on 9 september, and Percy, who has his birthday on 5 September, while I have my birthday on 7 september

Name: My name is actually Azel but with an "r" instead of the "l"

Looks: I'm not too sure, but RD!Rolf may be the most similar to me, altough I have black hair and I am a little bit fatter.

Personality: I'd consider myself to be a mix between Azama, Lyon and Azel.

March 1st is my birthday, and none of the characters have a March 1st birthday. Azura (March 3rd) and Lissa (March 6th) are the closest.

None of the characters share my name, either. Treck would come the closest, though.

As for looks...I can see a bit of my face in Canas, and Stefan comes closest in terms of hair. Except for the part where his hair is green, of course.

For personality, that's best judged by those who have interacted with me the most here on this site.

If I had to equate myself with a FE character, if you'd asked me the question 10 years ago or so, I'd probably have said Soren, I was introverted to the point of being a hermit. I guess I could fit the Ice Queen archetype.

Nowadays, I might say it's closer to Azura, still introverted, but not as bad. And I like to think I'm not as rude as I used to be.

Although another part of me is now more like Titania. I enjoy being a mentor to those younger than myself and being a parent has effected a big change in me, as well.

I forget about her, guess she is a pretty unremarkable.

Like pretty much every other unit introduced in RD, she suffered from a severe lack of character development due to the lack of support convos.

Birthdays - Basilio (Aug 13)

Name - Chris/Kris (Fe 12)

Appearance - Idk no one really looks like me, i guess jaffar (Fe 7) minus the hair style and red hair mines black, Maybe Basilio if i was waaaaaay older.

Personality - Really depends on the situation, im a mixtue of Leo, Basilio, Jaffar, and Lon'qu, Mostly Leo i would say.

Birthday - No one yet... Oct 13

Name - No one comes even close.... Though Nele isn't that common of a name tbh.

Appearance - Well a mix of Natasha and Mareeta would describe it best (With the colour of Mareeta`s hair)

Personality - Don't know. Maybe Kagero sometimes when I paint something... Most of the other time someone who`s upbeat and talks way to much Pls no Serra oh pls

I think I might share a birthday with one of the farts characters or something. There's a SHIN in FE6, so that probably counts I guess. I used to rock some crazy CORPLE hair but I've gone for the Delmud look instead!

Wallace is probably the closest match in personality but it's not great. I have been told that I do Frederick's lines well though!

Birthday: Nah has March 29, which I think is the closest to March 31, unless there is an April 1 guy I'm missing.

Name: FE10 Edward. Yay for exactness.

Appearance: Of all the blond males Cormag is probably closest. I'm a beanpole though, so I need someone taller and skinnier. I think my final decision on him was because blond+ did not have a boyish face, ... sorry Forde and Vaike.

Personality: Kellam mixed with L'arachel. Yeah I know they are opposites. I'm an introvert except when I'm not, In which case I"m REALLY NOT; domineering, bombastic, and willing to ignore anything that could possibly interfere with everything revolving around me. Kellam is chosen over the other introverts because he is a supernatural introvert, he isn't cowed or intimidated by others into becoming one.

Edited by Reality

Birthday: Shiro from Fates and Frederick from Awakening are closest to me.

Name: L'Arachel

Appearance: I daren't answer this.

Personality: I am totally Takumi on the inside, I just don't vocalize what I'm feeling, so I'm more like Sakura for all outward appearances.

Birthday: Yarne (I've never recruited him, but his personality seems to be annoying)

Noone for name and looks I guess.

OOH. Ketsuekigata. We had an entire test on this in Japanese culture class.

Where there is no English allowed.

Too bad I forgot most of it.

Many have their good and bad... but I remember them being on borderline discrimination on type Bs.

Bs are seen as unmoving... which is a personality that clashes with their entire culture.

Also I asked my followers on twitter... I'm Henry. Painful puns.

A and 0 were the "good" types as they fit in society, don't complain at their job and are reliable. B and AB were the "bad" ones with at least B being moody and unreliable.

It's interesting how the whole blood-type-dating-thingy wouldn't make sense in Europe and the USA as we have hardly any B- and AB-types. Unlike here both types are way more common in Asia.

If we add middle names, the closest to me would be Anna, the de facto mascot of the Fire Emblem series, apart from Marth.

Name: L'Arachel

I wonder if we'll ever get just a plain ol' Rachel. I'm the only one in my family without a true FE character name.

Rhajat.

I didn't realize all the clone children were one day off their original birthdays.

If we add middle names, the closest to me would be Anna, the de facto mascot of the Fire Emblem series, apart from Marth.

Well, if we're doing middle names, then Ryan is mine.

I'm screwed on last names, though XD

Edited by Power Master

Well then Sophie is my name Doppelganger ;)

Maribelle and i share a birthday.

The closest ive seen of my name is Jamke and its hella not that close.

Miriel and i could be switched at birth in terms of looks.

Personality? Hmmm Gangrel. Real talk though, i guess Henry.

I wonder if we'll ever get just a plain ol' Rachel. I'm the only one in my family without a true FE character name.

Rachel is L'Arachel's name in the Japanese version.

As for me:

Closest birthday is Subaki's (2/7 to my 2/8)

Closest name is Lliam (one of the enemies in the Anna on the Run DLC) to my Liam

Closest appearance is probably Barth from FE6, just with a different haircut.

Closest personality would probably be a slightly more cheerful Dwyer. I'm pretty lazy.

Rachel is L'Arachel's name in the Japanese version.

I wonder why they didn't just leave it as is. Usually it's the weirder names that get changed.