Batman v Superman or FE Fates Conquest: which is worse?

Batman v Superman vs Conquest  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse?

• Batman v Superman
    • Conquest

So by far the worst two abominations of writing I have seen this year are Batman v Superman and Conquest. Now, Serenes Forest, I need you to decide for me: which of these is the worst abomination of writing?

In the red corner: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, where Batman tortures more people than Dick Cheney, Superman is responsible for more deaths than the other Man of Steel, Lex Luthor's master plan is brought about by feeding people jolly ranchers, and the titular conflict gets resolved because Batman and Superman's mothers are both named Martha!

In the blue corner: Fire Emblem Fates Conquest, where the main villain is a pile of blue goo, Corrin commits genocide but it's okay because he said sorry, Xander is a moral relativist straight out of /pol/, Iago makes Shakespeare roll in his grave he could provide power to all of Africa for decades, and the menace of the Corrin Blowjob Brigade is ever present!

3... 2... 1... FIGHT!

Edited by blah the Prussian

no story is worse than batman v superman

i wouldn't normally post in a topic like this but batman v superman is just that bad

why does lex luthor do anything

why is superman incapable of saying "BATMAN PLEASE STOP HITTING ME LEX HAS MY MOM"

Edited by maybe

just watched Batman vs Superman, didn't think it was so bad

it just drags a lot

and has a convoluted story that amounts to nothing...

... that only works because people hold the stupid ball

yeah I guess it's bad

Batman v Superman is worse, since it sullies the characters who have decades of backstory and characterization thrown out the window. I don't even acknowledge Lex Luthor here. If this is supposed to be Lex Jr, what happened to the original Lex? It's sort of wasted potential, like Amazing Spiderman not doing anything with Norman Osborne besides killing him off with goblinitis. They have Batman killing people, Superman sulking, and they killed off Jimmy Olsen without even mentioning his name before or afterwards. Clark, I thought he was supposed to be your friend. Don't you care? Or do you just want to screw Lois Lane in a bathtub? Personal tip, that's uncomfortable and unless you're short, which you're not, two grown people just don't fit in there. At least I got to enjoy BvS on a so-bad-it's-good level.

Conquests, for all its faults, is working with new characters, so it's not like they brought in Marth, and he decided to go invade a country in the name of Goo Man

Batman vs. Superman is, easily, on of the better superhero movies. I'm honestly not sure how there's any kind of super crack that would make anyone think otherwise.

Batman v Superman is worse because at least

A) The gameplay is fun

B) The thing that comes out after it doesn't look like Hot Topic threw up on the DC comic section

Batman vs. Superman is, easily, on of the better superhero movies. I'm honestly not sure how there's any kind of super crack that would make anyone think otherwise.

green lantern

TV/Movie: Arrow. By far.

Video Game: I cordially invite you to play Conception II, and if you get further than I did, congratulations.

In other words, there's a lot worse out there, so why limit yourself? :P:

TV/Movie-

Arrow.

Even as a superhero fanboy who gave it every fucking benefit of the doubt, I still say it's wasted potential and just dropped in quality. Hell, they had Wildcat as a hero on the show, but then wrote him out due to the actor just moving onto another show and ditching Arrow.

I mean it's worst than Agents of SHIELD.

Which has gotten better since its first season.

For movie, I'd say Green Lantern, Man of Steel, and Batman vs Superman.

Fucking wasted potential.

At least Superman Returns was watchable and didn't make me question the sanity of the director and writers.

Game:

I haven't actually blown cash on any shit/mediocre games.

anything in my steam library that's a shit game was probably some freebie I picked up somewhere lol.

I guess I'd just put down any standard shovelware party game for the wii/wii u. Those are really shitty things.

Ya, you could always play spectral forces genesis!

Hey, at least Spectral Force Genesis entertained me for a little bit!

I mean it's worst than Agents of SHIELD.

Which has gotten better since its first season.

I do want to say that I heard it was essentially biding its time until a few more Marvel movies came out, then kicked in gear.

It's really sad to see the Arrow decline in quality. Oh well, at least I have the Flash.