Iago and Lord of the Rings Grima? LotR Question

Alucard

Maby someone asked this already but I'm gonna ask again.
Anyway, I don't recall seeing Grima getting killed or anything in the Lord of the Rings. So I was wondering, did he escape into another realm that being the Fire Emblem Fates one and find himself serving yet another possessed king and doing the very same as he did before (As well as changing his name to Iago)? Such as making another father not care about his kids and many other things. (Side question) If there is a connection then is it safe to say that the Andúril Sword is something like the Yato or the Siegfried?

Edited by Alucard

In the movie? It's never disclosed what was his fate.

I gues that adding yet another "ending" to Return of the King was a little bit overkill, if ya'no what I mean.

In the books, he kills Saruman, and lives his miserable existance wandering the world or some crap.

So sure, he could have cassually fallen into a dimensional vortex and somehow ended up in a completely different universe, media and culture.

Those thing happens.

I'm sure of it

Edited by Riptor

Grima died in the Battle for the Shire, a volley of Hobbit archers ended his existence.

Edited by Jedi

Grima died in the Battle for the Shire, a volley of Hobbit archers ended his existence.

Ah, true. Totally forgot that.

Also it appears that an "extended version" exists of the movie, where Grima dies in Orthanc.

Go figure

Yeah, in the books, Saruman kicks Grima or something, and Grima's finally tired of being treated like crap, so he slits Saruman's throat before getting filled with more arrows than Boromir. I think that's what happens, if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I read LotR.

So I was wondering, did he escape into another realm that being the Fire Emblem Fates one and find himself serving yet another possessed king and doing the very same as he did before (As well as changing his name to Iago)?

He did not! Glad to answer your query :)