Help Reclassing Azura?

JackTheGamer

So I married Azura off to Subaki, and everything I've read says I should be able to partner seal her over to a Samurai, but both the heart ant partner seals reclass her to Sky Knight. Am I missing something here, or does this just not work?

no, she was supposed to get Sky Knight. Azura checks Subaki's base class. sees Sky Knight. checks if it's the same as her base, Songstress. it's not. so she keeps it.

Subaki checks Azura's base class. sees special class so checks secondary. sees Sky Knight. compares to self and sees the same. so he'll inherit Wyvern as the cross campaign counterpart (iirc)

similar things with other special units, Avatar, and the beast units

the only class inheritance that's guaranteed are children inheritance from parents. Heart, Partner, and Buddy Seals are less guaranteed (even more so, the only class uninheritable is Songstress. Nohr Prince(ss) and beast classes are inheritable by children from parents). other examples of no gains:

Takumi gets nothing (new) from Oboro while Oboro would get Archer

Sakura gets nothing from Azura while Azura gets Shrine Maiden (so Sakura would never A+ Azura but Azura might A+ Sakura). same with Sakura and Hinoka. (meaning Sakura's only meaningful A+ is Hana in Birthright and also Elise in Revelation)

Niles and Nyx do no get anything from each other at all

Edited by GoXDS

Thanks a ton. I was under the impression that since dancer is a special class, she would check his sky knight against her secondary. Hmm, that sucks. So I'm guessing the only way to give her samurai is by marrying ryoma or Hinata?

Edited by JackTheGamer