Characters with the prettiest dresses in Fire Emblem

Who do you think wears the best looking dress?

I think: (TOP 10)

Girls:
1. Calill -> Gorgeous!
2. Ashera -> She looks like a bird goddess.
3. Eirika (bride) -> She looks prettier than Disney's princesses.
4. Laura -> Her dress is kind of simple but cute at the same time idk.
5. Lute -> Same as Laura.
6. Ismaire -> It's like the vegan version of Ashera's dress but with jewels.
7. Sonia-> Its quite revealing compared to the rest but I like it.

8. Nyna -> I like it! So fancy.
9. Ameldha -> The dress looks nice to me.

10. Elincia and Lissa Tie -> I like Elincia's dress although it would look better if it wasn't orange, and I like Lissa's dress but it would look better if the metal thing wasn't revealing.

My favourite dressed female character would have to be Ishtar. Not only is Ishtar already beautiful looks wise, but her sage gown just complements her so well. It shows her theme as being the Goddess of Thunder and makes her look extremely attractive and sexy without having to show too much skin like some characters nowadays.

A close second is Calill, especially her Arch Sage dress. Then third would be a match between Elincia and Raquesis. Both are pretty typical princess gowns, but Raquesis has a better colour, while Elincia has the better design.

Edited by Azz

Micaiah may not by my favorite character in Radiant Dawn, but she's an extremely snappy dresser. She actually gets a skirt by third tier (possibly second, but I didn't pay that much attention to her during that time. . .and neither did the rest of the game).

Micaiah may not by my favorite character in Radiant Dawn, but she's an extremely snappy dresser. She actually gets a skirt by third tier (possibly second, but I didn't pay that much attention to her during that time. . .and neither did the rest of the game).

She has a skirt as a Light Sage.

But yeah Micaiah's designs are all really pretty!

Bride Eirika is so poofy and pretty I can't help but like it.

HM to Sage!Lilina.

Ikr she's so pretty =D

I LOVE Micaiah's outfits (especially her last outfit).

My favourite dressed female character would have to be Ishtar. Not only is Ishtar already beautiful looks wise, but her sage gown just complements her so well. It shows her theme as being the Goddess of Thunder and makes her look extremely attractive and sexy without having to show too much skin like some characters nowadays.

A close second is Calill, especially her Arch Sage dress. Then third would be a match between Elincia and Raquesis. Both are pretty typical princess gowns, but Raquesis has a better colour, while Elincia has the better design.

Calill slays me. Ishtar's outfit looks nice too, I like the way her hair flows the opposite way of her dress opening. She looks like a 90's girl.

Edited by Sweet_Basil

I love Micaiah's outfits, mostly her first, though.

I like the Peg Knight uniforms of the GBA and Tellius era games.

Most of the Sages have nice outfits, as well. I like Ilyana's PoR Sage dress. It reminds me of Grune's from Tales of Legendia.

I love a lot of ladies in FE. For instance, I love Micaiah's as a priestess, Calill's, Ishtar's, Priscilla's and Sophia's.

I agree with you, I like their dresses too (In fact, my favorite Micaiah's Outfit is the Light Sage, but I like all of them)

Pretty much 80% of the mage girls look great.

However I prefer FE9 > 10.

Sage Calill and especially Ilyana look better. I don't even like Ilyana's outfit in 10 much. Not enough skin.

As for Micaiah I like the tier 2 outfit the most.

Idk why FE13 made them look like garden gnomes. Poor Miriel...

Personally I'm partial to Tsubasa's sun dress from the Amrita commercial. It's a nice and elegant garment, but it also looks simply wearable for a night on the town.

Both of Azura's dresses give me life.

And although not in the actual game, I like the dress Lucina wears on the cover of the Awakening OST.

I can't forget the Witch outfit, either - that's a dress, right? The DLC class uniforms are some of the best tbh.

I like Azura's Nohr Song version of her outfit. I'm actually not a huge fan of white dresses, but maybe it's just because I'm so darn pale. I mostly like the pre-3DS outfits. Too many of the 3DS outfits have skin windows in odd places or are just too complicated.