A wild freakyladymoonbeam appears!

*Waves enthusiastically*

Hello! My name is Meg. It's short for Margaret. And that actually fits the 8-character limit of most video games! Bless.

I'm only been into Fire Emblem since February. Of this year. Fates (read: Leo) captured my heart, and I'm not getting it back any time soon.

My hobbies include support-grinding for LITERAL HOURS, calculating Kana stat growths with different combinations of classes, Boons, Banes, Talents, and parents, and drooling over the Nohrian royalty (except Elise because she's a loli). I sure do hope I'll fit in. XD

Like I said, I LOVE calculating stat growths. So, if you ever want to find out what the best Boon, Bane, and Talent would be for certain stat growths for Kana with certain eligible characters, pls come to me because I actually find that stuff very, very fun.

Oh, a new introduction thread... I can finally say THIS: I posted before Ycine! Where's my trophy?

Anyways, welcome to the JUNGLE! I don't play Fates, but feel free to ask if you've got any doubt about the forums!

Welcome to Airport 1001! Look out for ELMA-DS and the Death Rogumer.

Also, I can't help but notice you share a nickname (and name) with a Rune Factory 4 bachelorette.

Greetings! My name is of no importance, because I'm not important.

All over the Forest you'll find many people arguing, rejoicing, having a good laugh or otherwise tearing people limb from limb. I do hope you'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to Serenes, FreakyLadyMoonBeam.

You may possess a perfect 8-character limit... but do you possess the legendary 5-character limit, fitting for even NES-era RPG games!?